Thursday Three

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2011, 12:19 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
1. What gender are your or were you wanting?
2. Do you dream at night?
3. Will you have a nursery for baby?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 28th, 2011, 12:26 AM
mom2moose
1. What gender are your or were you wanting? I didn't care either way, but hubby wanted a boy, and that's what we're having!

2. Do you dream at night? I don't think I sleep long enough to do that anymore. LOL

3. Will you have a nursery for baby? Yes, but not until he's about 2 months old. He'll be in a bassinet with us until he's a couple months old, so we're going to do the nursery after he's born, when we have more time. The theme will be monkies!!
July 28th, 2011, 04:32 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What gender are your or were you wanting? I have one of each, so I honestly have no preference this time.
2. Do you dream at night? Yep
3. Will you have a nursery for baby? I doubt it, unless it's a girl. She can use DD's room since she's been sleeping out in the living room (totally her choice) since January 2010. She only uses her room to play in and occasionally nap. She will not sleep at night in there no matter what we do.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

July 28th, 2011, 05:21 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What gender are your or were you wanting? I was pretty happy with either!
2. Do you dream at night? Vividly!
3. Will you have a nursery for baby? He'll be sharing the room with Danica, but for the first few months he'll be sharing with me.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

July 28th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What gender are your or were you wanting? I really don't care as long as he/she is healthy, but if I was told it was totally up to me, I'd say girl because I have a ds
2. Do you dream at night? Sometimes - I LOVE dreams.
3. Will you have a nursery for baby? Yes

July 28th, 2011, 07:21 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
1. What gender are your or were you wanting? I think I was leaning toward girl at the beginning because I thought it was a girl. But I really don't know how much I cared. I went back and forth between wanting a boy and wanting a girl. I actually am elated to be having a boy now...I would be really upset if he somehow was mislabeled and was a girl. I would cry. Lol.
2. Do you dream at night? Sometimes, lately I have been having some funky ones.
3. Will you have a nursery for baby? Yes. We are doing a whole second nursery for him. We still have Liam in a nursery but are not ready for him to be out of it. So we just decided to do another for Kieran.
July 28th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What gender are your or were you wanting? Hoping for a girl but won't be disappointed if it's a boy .
2. Do you dream at night? When do I NOT dream. I have crazy dreams normally but they are even more messed up now.
3. Will you have a nursery for baby? We're still trying to work out the details. We have a very small house. We have one small room we used for our son and moved him to a bigger one to convert his old room to an office space (we have NO room for our stuff already). If we put the baby in the small room, we have NO room for anything else. I'm leaning toward putting the baby in our room until he/she is old enough to sleep with our son. It will be a challenge but we'll figure it out .
July 28th, 2011, 09:32 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I wanted a girl but was actually kind of sad when she wasn't a boy. I really loved the two names we picked out and would have been happy with either. I just had logic telling me a girl would be best LOL.

Yes I dream at night normally.

We don't have a nursery. I don't know that we will. We would have to build it (add a room) and I don't know that we want to do that. Time will tell.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 28th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What gender are your or were you wanting?We had wanted a girl desperately before all our trouble getting a sticky bean. Once we realized the road ahead, we both said "as long as we have a BABY." Once I got a BFP, I just KNEW I was having a boy and was thrilled. I even bought boy things, boy beddng and had a solid name all picked out. BUT, I was NOT disappointed to find out Bean is actually a girl.
2. Do you dream at night?Yes, and they are weird and sometimes really freaky/upsetting (My husband, boys and myself were stuck in a concentration came last night and I woke up just as the generals lined everyone up and raised their guns at all of the people...us included...I didn't sleep the rest of the night)
3. Will you have a nursery for baby? Yes and I want it to be totally girlie...have no idea what I'll do...lots of pink. Thinking maybe toile for the bedding but I'm not sure.
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

July 28th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What gender are your or were you wanting? I really wanted a girl because this is our last and we have a son...but then I changed my mind and really wanted a boy...I was (and am) ecstatic we're having a girl but also have a lot of moments of saddness that I am not having a boy. I love all the little boy clothes and so I hope I can get into the girly clothes more then I am now. I didn't think I'd have ANY saddness if we found out this one was a girl so I was kinda thrown for a loop with my feelings!

2. Do you dream at night? yes, and during pregnancy they are so crazy...when I remember them & share with DH he just looks at me as if I have 3 heads lol I forget the dream the other night but when I told him he said "uh, yeah maybe you should just keep your dreams to yourself" LOL

3. Will you have a nursery for baby? Yep, my son's nursery room is in the process of being redone, just needs paint!
July 29th, 2011, 08:11 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
1. What gender are your or were you wanting? I really want another girl , DH is leaning toward boy but really doesn't care
2. Do you dream at night? I have had a few very strange dreams lately, not baby related
3. Will you have a nursery for baby? Yup, we have a third bedroom that is used as an office/junk room right now

1/25/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search