Family Friday!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2011, 11:59 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tell us a little about your family

There is me and Red. Red doesn't have any children (Scarlett is his first). Then Corey 20 Dylan 19 and Kyle 16. I have been divorced from their dad for 16 years - we get along better now that the boys are older. They have a half brother Devon who is 14. We have 3 cats and Red wants a big dog like a German Shepard or a pit-bull but we are waiting until we move out of an apartment and into a house. Our house is never boring, there is always something going on around here.

I have a younger sister and younger brother. I am really close with my brother but my sister not so much.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

July 29th, 2011, 12:50 PM
mom2moose
I am married to Joe. I have nothing good to say about him this week, so I'll say nothing. LOL Then we have Moose (Morgan) who is almost 3. We have a 5.5 year old St. Bernard named Rufus. He weighs 115 pounds and thinks he's a lap dog. Actually, he thinks he's a person that should sit on laps. LOL We also have 2 cows, Daisy Dairy and Lulu, but I'm trying not to get attached as we'll be eating them next spring. LOL

I have one sister, and am closer to my first husband's family (he passed away) then I am to Joe's family. My mom is totally rad and I LOVE her and enjoy hanging out with her. I hope someday my kids will be able to say that about me.
July 29th, 2011, 10:40 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am the youngest of 6 children. I have 11.5 nieces and nephews. I am the favorite aunt. I have been married for over 6 years now. DH is an only child. I like his parents well enough, but my FIL drives me crazy a lot of the time. We have 2 cats. Dexter and Jimmy. They are like children to us...and we protect them as such. No one speaks ill of our kitties! My family gave me so much crap that I didn't get pregnant soon enough after I got married that there really is zero working relationships with anyone but my parents in my family. I am there for important things, but that is all.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 29th, 2011, 10:41 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I am married to Chris we will celebrate 11 years of marriage at the end of August . We have two children Linda who is 6 almost 7 and Jeremy who is 4 but should be 5 before baby arrives. Since his birthday is in September.
I have 1 sister, parents who are divored and probably will never remarry. DH has his mom, step dad who are divorced and step dad is remarried and mom is getting married probably in the spring. He also has a brother with no kids.
My sister has one daughter and a boyfriend who has a daughter.
I talk to my BFF in Texas more than I do my family and that is cool with me . We are just so different sometimes it's hard to find things to talk about. They are family though and I love them.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 30th, 2011, 10:40 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I love talking about my family I have my mom, dad, and two younger brothers. They are both too young to be married or have kids...both have recently broken up with their long-term girlfriends, which makes me sad. Lol. I get along with the youngest (Alex) a lot better than the middle (Austin) and always have. My mom is my best friend. She is flipping awesome. My Dad is super-quiet but a hard worker and very loving. Liam was their first grandchild and Kieran will be their second. They live 3 hours away

DH has his mom, dad, and one younger brother (Kevin). His parents live in FL and we are "on an even keel" right now. Me and his mom are not the best match, but we do our best to get along. I love his dad though DH and his brother were super-close until his bro started dating and married his crazy-a#$ wife. Now we don't see them much. Which is just as well. They have no children...and hopefully won't for a LONG time.

Our little clan is me, DH, and Liam for now. Julia is our "bonus child (I watch her everyday and have for 5 years...before DH and I were even together). Me and DH have been married just over 2 years and Liam will be 2 in late-October We have five small dogs who are a huge part of our life. They are all dachshunds with hair. We breed our females ocassionally, but don't have plans to for several years now. All the puppies go to close friends and family, so we see them regularly.
July 30th, 2011, 02:27 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Well....There's Me (Lindsey) and DH Ryan, married almost two years. We have DD Faith who is almost 4. We have two 6 year old cats and a 2 year old Rotti mix, Scooter(he's my baby ) My mom is my best friend and has been with my step-dad for 20 years, they had my little brother Tyler who is now 12. My dad is also remarried(in 2001) and I have three step-siblings, I am closest to my stepsister my age but not the others. DH has three brothers who we only really see on Holiday's, and he has three nephews who I have never met, they live far away. I love his entire Dad's side but could do without my crazy MIL and her stuck up family,.

1/25/12

July 30th, 2011, 04:13 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There's me and Jerry. I have 4 children from a previous marriage, Mike, Vince, Dillon and Paige. Mike is in the Army (18), Vince (16) recently moved in with his dad two blocks away from house (so its like he never left, lol) Dillon (12) lives with me and Paige (8) who lives with me.

Jerry has two children from a previous marriage, Michelle (19) and Kent (16). Michelle is in college and Kent lives with his mother. Due to a horrific divorce Jerry has not seen his kids in 3yrs, since he met me. Children have been brain washed to hate their father, so he gets secret "texts" on his phone from both children, but they are to scared to see him. This all happened when he met me. 2 days prior to telling the ex about me, he was their coach, father and seen them every day (as long as he was single).

We now have Mia together (11mo) who will be 1 on Sept 3. She is our "love child". Soon to have Selena, another love child!

We have two cats, Rick (26lbs) and Smoky (9lbs). Two min-pins, Bam-Bam and Beaner Man (aka Boston).

I have a father, sister and brother to whom Im VERY close to. I see them all at least one or two times a month and speak to most of them daily on the phone.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

July 30th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm the 3rd of 7 kids. I have 2 older brothers, four youngers (brother, sister, sister, brother). I have a great relationship with my parents and I talk to both of them as often as I can. My oldest brother and SIL are both really busy and I hardly talk to them at all. I see them occasionally at the big family events that we both can make it to. My next older brother lives in Las Vegas near my parents. I don't talk with him much (though he butt calls me fairly often!), but I do chat with my SIL fairly often on facebook. My just younger brother is the same situation (though minus the butt calling! lol). I talk with my SIL fairly often on facebook but not really my brother at all. My just younger sister and I haven't spoken since last June. My youngest sister is currently on a mission for our church in Canada, and I get emails once a week from her (usually she just emails the entire family, so it's not really personal communication). She'll be home in November though, and I'm SO excited! My youngest brother just got back this last Wednesday from serving a mission in Malaysia, and we chatted this morning for almost an hour and that was the most we've talked in a LONG time (longer than the two years he was gone)

Here it's me and Matt. Erin is 4 and Patrick is almost 2 1/2, and Allison will be here 4 weeks from today!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search