Out of breath?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2011, 09:38 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everyday as Scarlett is growing I am more and more out of breath. How about you? Struggling to breathe yet?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

August 5th, 2011, 09:41 AM
mom2moose
Ditto. I have been for a while. Doc said it's because I'm not used to all the extra weight. Plus, the way the baby lays in there, feels like he's sitting on things I need to breathe. (If that makes sense.) Sometimes, just walking down to the mailbox gets me wheezing. (I sound like a 100 year old man. LOL)
August 5th, 2011, 09:48 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Totally there with you. Walking up stairs is such a chore.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 5th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
The baby also compresses your lungs so you can't get as much air. I have a diagram at home that shows how all of the organs get squished as the baby grows that is both fascinating and disturbing.
August 5th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Allison is sitting suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr low, so I'm not having as much of an issue as I normally do. But yeah, I've seen a chart with where all the organs get squished too, as well, and it's CRAZY.

August 5th, 2011, 05:22 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Okay...I want to see that chart! I can't breathe very well, but I know it is going to get a lot worse. Just eating causes me to have labored breathing...not fun.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 5th, 2011, 06:14 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to see the chart too please!!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

August 5th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I'll try to remember to scan it or photograph it.
August 5th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Veteran
omg tell me about it. I feel like i can never breathe. I can't even breathe through my nose anymore because I don't get enough air lol! I need full breaths to survive nowadays.
August 5th, 2011, 08:50 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
My main issue is when I sit for a while. I guess because he gets shoved even further up into my diaphram...I feel I need to get on the floor and stretch out as long as I can to give myself breathing room. He is lodged nice and high in my ribs, so I know why I am feeling so short of breath. Thankfully, when I am upright, it is not so much of an issue.
August 5th, 2011, 09:37 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Missy, I keep wondering, "Where the heck is this baby girl of a 6'4 man going to grow in such a tiny woman?" LOL, Did you have this problem with your boys? Before you know it you will be walking with an oxygen tank strapped to your back! You'll need to ware a shirt that says "Dont worry, her daddy is 6'4 and Im about to give birth through my mouth", LOL

I get these issues usually around 35+wks. So far, so good, but I know what your talking about!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search