What will your baby look like?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2011, 06:36 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
About 1 1/2 years or so one day while I was dreaming of being pregnant and having a baby I came across this website. What will my baby look like? Morph Faces and Celebrities Online For Free - MorphThing.com You take a picture of you and one of DH and they "morph" it together and voila - you get a picture of what your baby would look like. It is all just in fun but I kept it all this time.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

August 6th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
hehehe, I just have to go look at the pictures of my other 3 and I've got a pretty good picture (you know, since they are all identical...).

I don't normally like morph pictures, but yours turned out really cute! It'll be interesting to see how accurate it is.

August 6th, 2011, 09:55 AM
mom2moose
This is me and Joe, if it works.

August 6th, 2011, 10:07 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
That is cool. I just have to look at my kids to know. They both look identical to DH and I am sure this one will too.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 6th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If this baby looks like DD them blue eyes,red hair

Dont know where DD got her red hair from tho as i have brown hair same as her father.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 2 Aug nz time
August 7th, 2011, 05:10 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Missy, I did that morph thing when you posted it in my ddc at that time, lol..........it was horrible! Her face was all distorted and I could not get it to work right, so thank god, Mia looks nothing like it! Im going to assume that Selena will look alot like Mia, who is her daddy's clone! (at least from the diaper up, lol)

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

August 7th, 2011, 08:09 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Too funny Lori! It is crazy, but that picture does look a little like I did as a baby... I don't know if I have any baby pictures to compare it to. hmmmmm...

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

August 7th, 2011, 08:54 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My DH and I both have a very strong "look" for babies on our sides of the family, so I am guessing she will get one or the other without too much mixing. Most likely, she will have blue eyes and be pretty much bald for her first year Although some girls in my family are randomly born with a very red crop of hair!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search