Log In Sign Up

u/s update


Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
August 12th, 2011, 08:46 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,408
I went to my RE this morning for my second ultrasound, and everything looks perfect! Baby A is measuring 6w6d and Baby B is measuring 7w0d. He moved my due date back to March 31st instead of the 29th, which is fine with me since by LMP I was April 1st. Both still had beautiful flickering heartbeats. We didn't get a measurement, because according to the sonographer their u/s machines aren't that sophisticated. It's ok, because I go to my high risk dr on Thursday and their machines rock! He said that he feels it's a solid twin pregnancy and that now that we've seen the heartbeats 2 weeks in a row the risk of vanishing twin has decreased significantly. He gives me a 5% chance of miscarriage for each baby, which scared me a little until I looked at it as a 95% chance that everything will go well. He said that everything looks wonderful, gave me a kiss on the cheek, told me I need to come back and show off my belly in a few months and the babies when they're born, and released me to my OB and peri. I cried when he told me that, and when I was saying good-bye to the office staff. They have done so much for me. There was part of me that truly believed we wouldn't have another baby with the issues I was having. He gave me hope, when I was at my lowest. I thank God for that man and his staff. Here are my loves:

__________________



Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!


Reply With Quote
  #2  
August 12th, 2011, 08:49 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,697
awwww, awesome pic! Congrats on two healthy heartbeats!
__________________

1/25/12

Reply With Quote
  #3  
August 12th, 2011, 08:50 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In yonder mountains
Posts: 9,340
That would have been so emotional! I am sitting here trying not to cry because I am SO happy for you! I bet these days are some of the best days for REs too. When are you seeing your OB?
__________________


Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Reply With Quote
  #4  
August 12th, 2011, 08:58 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,168
Awesome update and great pic!!
__________________

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~




Reply With Quote
  #5  
August 12th, 2011, 08:59 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogeek View Post
That would have been so emotional! I am sitting here trying not to cry because I am SO happy for you! I bet these days are some of the best days for REs too. When are you seeing your OB?
It really was so emotional! I had expected him to release me next Friday, but he said things were going so well that he thought it was time. He knew I see my peri on 8/18 and my regular OB for the second time on 8/23. He said I was in good hands so it was time for him to step to the side. Very very bittersweet!
__________________



Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!


Reply With Quote
  #6  
August 12th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 5,820
So awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
August 12th, 2011, 09:19 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Savannah GA
Posts: 13,417
That is so precious. My RE's office was the same way. In fact my favorite nurse called me a few weeks ago just to say hi and see how the baby was doing.
__________________

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
.
Do not ever give up hope...


Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.



Reply With Quote
  #8  
August 12th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,051
Sounds like a wonderful ultrasound! Hurray for two healthy babies!
__________________
Mama to an elementary school boy, kindergarten girl, and my miracle toddler girl.
Three 10w losses (11/2010 + 8/2011 + 10/2014)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
August 12th, 2011, 10:30 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Clarence, Pa
Posts: 5,106
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I am so happy for you. Great picture.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
August 12th, 2011, 10:33 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 11,014
Congrats!!!
__________________
Donna - Mom to David and Asher

Reply With Quote
  #11  
August 12th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,396
Awwww too very adorable beans! He sounds like an absolutely wonderful man and very, very good at what he does. I would have cried, too. Congratulations, momma! Can't wait to see the belly shots!!
__________________
Mom to a 2 year old baby girl, 2 week old baby boy, and one in Heaven.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.




Reply With Quote
  #12  
August 12th, 2011, 02:45 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,408
Thank you so much ladies! I am sooooo soooo sooooo sooooo happy! It puts a positive spin on my angelversary!
__________________



Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!


Reply With Quote
  #13  
August 12th, 2011, 04:00 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 22,034
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
That is so wonderful. So happy for you and your family. Sounds like a great office.
__________________

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/


Reply With Quote
  #14  
August 12th, 2011, 05:07 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,756
Awwww, what an amazing appointment! I couldn't be happier for you Lori
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
August 12th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,673
Congrats on seeing to healthy babies,
__________________











af came dec 18 Fri nz time, cycle 25
Reply With Quote
  #16  
August 13th, 2011, 07:00 AM
mom2moose
Guest
Posts: n/a
Awww. How wonderful!! So happy for you!! (And what a great doctor you had!!)

Hope things continue to look awesome!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
August 13th, 2011, 07:40 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: illinois
Posts: 8,411
What wonderful news!! Congrats on two healthy little beans in there, and for graduating to your OB!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!
__________________
Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy..]

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Reply With Quote
  #18  
August 14th, 2011, 12:10 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 11,772
So happy for you Lori!!! congrats
__________________
Forever Missing My Baby Girl Ella Grace
Born Sleeping October 14, 2009















Reply With Quote
  #19  
August 14th, 2011, 10:15 PM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,084
What cute little beans you have there. It's been fun to watch the ladies grow in my ddc that have had twins. Most of their journeys have been wonderful and uneventful....I think yours is on the same track! Congrats again!
__________________
The adventures of raising a big family....Life, love and family in the Sock Bin! www.thesockbin.blogspot.com

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
August 14th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,281
Twins! How wonderful!
__________________
Thanks to Vicki... for my siggy!


Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0