No Offense..

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
**Stolen from Nov DDC, who stole it from Jan DDC lol

Ok.. now then..

No offense, SIL, but please understand that I do not want company every second of every day. I understand you sustained a brain injury 4 years ago, and I understand you are bipolar, so I know why you act the way you do. That doesn't mean I want to be around you and be subject to your extreme emotional instability. I'm sorry you're lonely and bored a lot because you are unemployed, single, and live with your folks who work long hours 4 days a week. I can't be the one to be around you constantly. I don't have the energy to do that or the patience right now to deal with you having one of your melt downs. So please stop calling me constantly begging (and trying to manipulate) me to come over more than I already do. Sheesh child..

No offense, DH, but midwives aren't just a bunch of hippies. I understand you work in the medical field as a nurse and have witnessed a few deliveries, including one by a midwife. Just because she was a hippy with almost no *medical training* doesn't mean they all are.

Ok I feel better now. lol

Alright ladies! Let's hear yours!! Let's hear about the people/places/things driving you crazy. Let it out. You know you want to. lol

(disclaimer: no name pointing to others on this forum.)

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

August 12th, 2011, 01:35 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No offense Mom, but I could really do without the negativity. I really don't appreciate you telling your doctor that you couldn't have your surgery because I'm expecting twins and you're oh so worried about me and my high risk nature. You were looking for an excuse to cancel it to start with. It annoys me that you also mentioned to me that he told you that you need to worry about you (which is true) and that it's not your fault that I'm choosing to go down the wrong road. Seriously??? You also told him that you had to be there because I had to be glued together after the last two. The last two what? Losses or my kids? If it's losses, I've had 3, even if you insisted today that that didn't matter because you'd been there before with your one loss that you've made clear wasn't a huge impact on you. Or was it my 2 kids, in which case you must be referring to my PPD, which is none of your business. I realize, that as my mother, you are worried about me. I assure you that all of the things that you have brought up- preterm labor, my pre-e issues, my mental state if God forbid something happens to these babies, have all crossed my mind. I CHOOSE not to focus on that. I am in good hands, and will take good care of myself. After a year of trying I want these babies more than anything. I will do ANYTHING to get them here safely. I also CHOOSE to remain positive about this, and you are not going to make me feel otherwise. You need to stop trying to make this about you.

No offense sister, but the least of your worries should be where the twins are going to sleep when they are born and how I'm going to take care of them. I think you might want to focus on doing well in rehab so you can get your kid back from child services. And no, I won't need your help to do anything. You should try helping yourself first.

ARGH!!

There, that's better!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

August 12th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^You tell 'em!

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

August 12th, 2011, 02:55 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
No offense family but you won't be getting a call when my daughter is being born and I won't be bringing my newborn to a childs birthday party with 30 people less than a month after being born. No offense but you are not my number one priority and never will be. My children and DH are my #1 and if you can't get that well sorry your life fails.
No offense but I don't have the patience to coddle you because you are always sick and refuse to do anything but complain about it. Grow up.

. That was kind of fun.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 13th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
No offense excessively superior cool person in my DDC but applauding the fact that you're so awesome because you don't care and you're SO not mainstream DOES NOT make you better than everyone else, it just makes you freaking annoying. SHUT UP!!!

That is all.
August 13th, 2011, 03:13 PM
mom2moose
No offense jerk of a husband, but I could happily punch you in the face and not feel an ounce of regret over it!!
August 13th, 2011, 07:46 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeauxe View Post
No offense excessively superior cool person in my DDC but applauding the fact that you're so awesome because you don't care and you're SO not mainstream DOES NOT make you better than everyone else, it just makes you freaking annoying. SHUT UP!!!

That is all.
LOL.... Oh man.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
August 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Lol. These have made my night I love how funny they all are!! But not that some folks are getting such negative feedback from others about stuff that should not even be brought up!!

No offense....but I don't particularly care if you, my "dearest" brother, does not want me and mom to invite your ex-girlfriend to the cook-out for the new baby. Personally, I hate your new girlfriend, probably because she behaved like a $lu+ and horned into your seven-year relationship with your now-ex. I love your ex. We are friends and will continue to be. You can't tell me not to invite her, when she actually asks how I am feeling, how the babies (Liam and Kieran) are, and takes the time to make an effort at a relationship. Unlike you, who wrote me off years ago for whatever twisted reason your mind came up with. So, I plan to invite the ex and leave out your new fling. Frankly, she has no personality and is really ugly to boot. I mean seriously, you went from lobster tails at an upscale seafood restaraunt to chunk tuna in a dented can. You want me to love her....ain't gonna happen! Now grow up and act like a 24-year-old...ya baby

Whew...that did feel better. I like this thread.
August 13th, 2011, 08:41 PM
mom2moose
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashj_1218 View Post
Lol. These have made my night I love how funny they all are!! But not that some folks are getting such negative feedback from others about stuff that should not even be brought up!!

No offense....but I don't particularly care if you, my "dearest" brother, does not want me and mom to invite your ex-girlfriend to the cook-out for the new baby. Personally, I hate your new girlfriend, probably because she behaved like a $lu+ and horned into your seven-year relationship with your now-ex. I love your ex. We are friends and will continue to be. You can't tell me not to invite her, when she actually asks how I am feeling, how the babies (Liam and Kieran) are, and takes the time to make an effort at a relationship. Unlike you, who wrote me off years ago for whatever twisted reason your mind came up with. So, I plan to invite the ex and leave out your new fling. Frankly, she has no personality and is really ugly to boot. I mean seriously, you went from lobster tails at an upscale seafood restaraunt to chunk tuna in a dented can. You want me to love her....ain't gonna happen! Now grow up and act like a 24-year-old...ya baby

Whew...that did feel better. I like this thread.
Wowza girl!! That was kind of rad!!! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search