Are you done having children or no?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2011, 04:35 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We say we're done....at least for now We said we would consider ourselves done but not make anything permanent.

At the moment we don't have the means for another child, but we're still young (at least we tell ourselves that ) so we'll make further plans at a later date.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

August 16th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are just getting started.

August 16th, 2011, 08:16 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
I think we will be done. We kind of talked about the idea and we wouldnt be upset if there was one more after this one, it is just simply easier if this is the last, like considering vehicle size, # of bedrooms etc. Id love for this baby to have a sibling close in age, but I dont want to get wrapped back into fertility treatments because I feel like I ended up trying to prove something, like I was still young enough and fertile enough to be able to do this. Being 40 and pregnant has been physically very difficult and I really cant deal with another loss. All around if this is the last baby, its really for the best.

[/url
August 16th, 2011, 08:57 PM
mmllhh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure, this is our 1st and We are both 39, so it would have to be a quick one right after this one. I'm not saying done yet.

Forever Missing Our Ten Angels
August 17th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure we ae done. This pregnancy has been much harder on me (and I'm only 9 weeks!) Even if we lost this one, I don't think that we would try again. However, we aren't doing anything permanent. We have been very successful with the bc method of using condoms during fertile times. I will be one month shy of 37 when this one is born. I'm quite convinced we are done.

August 17th, 2011, 06:00 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are definitely done after this one. This one will make #4 for us and our family is complete. DH keeps joking around about having #5. I told him to kiss off....unless he wants to be the pregnant one the next time around...LOL

=May '05 and '11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search