Weekly update 8/22

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
How are you coping with the hot summer weather?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 22nd, 2011, 03:15 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 10w 2d
Any milestones passed? nothing new
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not really
How are you feeling? a little better -- i still puke at least once per day, but when I'm not puking, I have longer periods of feeling good
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 8/30 -- regular
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? strangely enough, it hasn't bothered me yet. I'm not outdoors too much (it is FLORIDA), but there have actually been more times when I've been COLD instead of hot. The only times I really get hot are when I'm puking.

August 22nd, 2011, 03:32 AM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 9 weeks, 5 days
Any milestones passed? No but I'm getting closer to another one. My first m/c I had an u/s at 12 weeks but the baby only measured 10 weeks. I'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday. After Wednesday I only have one more hurtle before I'm farther along than any of my losses.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I rented a doppler and I'm loving it! I've only used it every few days or so but it's so nice to hear that little sound. I think it's reassuring when it's a nice, strong h/b. It took me forever to find it this morning but I wasn't stopping until I did. =)
How are you feeling? My nausea is about gone. I'm still really tired all the time and I nap everday. My bb's aren't as sore as they were for awhile. I can sleep without a bra on now again.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) My next appt is at 11 weeks and 1 day on Sept 1st. That's how far along I was with my last loss. I hope she'll schedule my 12 week u/s for the following week. I think once I can have a successful 12 week u/s I'll feel like this one is my rainbow baby...
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? I stay inside! LOL I work during the week indoors and when I get home I pretty much nap. Around where I live the weather has been nice enough to leave the a/c off though. At night it gets down in the 60's so it's great sleeping weather with a fan in the window sucking that cool air in.
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
August 22nd, 2011, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 9w3d
Any milestones passed? I've passed the point when pink spotting started. And you better believe I've been very closely inspecting this past weekend. Tomorrow is the point where it picked up and an ultrasound diagnosed the miscarriage.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I was at the doctor's on Friday and I have an infection. I'm hoping the antibiotics clear it up, because it's linked with 2nd trimester miscarriage.
How are you feeling? Woozy and queasy. I expect the zofran to be wearing off shortly, but I'm trying to hold out in hopes of getting the intestines to do some work before taking another zofran that'll put them to sleep again.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) A week from today! Intake appointment so about 900 blood tests and hopefully find out that the infection is gone.
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? The past few weeks haven't been bad. Not that I've been outside. I have a thing against being outside/in public when having to puke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Makenna View Post
The only times I really get hot are when I'm puking.
And I get chills when puking. How funny.

Last edited by silverlife; August 22nd, 2011 at 06:05 AM.
August 22nd, 2011, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 19 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed?tomorrow is the half way mark before my scheduled c-section
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope - this is the quiet stage after last weeks excitement
How are you feeling? Good! It's all starting to feel real. Started organizing clothes and getting ready to tackle the nursery in a couple of weeks.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Repeat anatomy scan next tuesday to check the heart. Nothing to worry about but it was too hard to get a good look at 18 weeks. (If this isn't as normal as the doctor said it was, don't tell me!)
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Hasn't been as hot in NJ over the last few weeks - i can handle anything below 90.

August 22nd, 2011, 06:18 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
How far along are you? 15w3d
Any milestones passed? no new ones
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Heard HB last week and lifted to modified bed rest
How are you feeling? Pretty good, the second trimester is being much nicer to me
Next appointment and what for? 8/30 with high risk doctor to discuss SCH
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? by staying in the air conditioning

1/25/12

August 22nd, 2011, 06:54 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
How far along are you? 38w3d
Any milestones passed? My loss date!
Any thing new to report? She keeps passing her NSTs and BPPs with flying colors
How are you feeling? tired and achy and SO ready to be done!
Next appointment and what for? Friday morning for pre-induction checkup! Induction hopefully the next morning, provided my cervix is ready. If not, I go in Friday night.
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? AC

August 22nd, 2011, 07:28 AM
mom2moose
How far along are you? 36 weeks
Any milestones passed? Nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had an u/s last Thurs to check babies size. I am apparently measuring 3 weeks ahead and he might be ginormous.
How are you feeling? Really tired, and in pain a lot. Having a lot of contractions, off and on.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I go in tomorrow for my GBS test, to find out the results of my u/s about baby's size, and to get checked to see if I'm dilated yet.
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Air conditioning. And that's about it.
August 22nd, 2011, 08:03 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you? 35 weeks
Any milestones passed? Not this week.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing too new. Lots of pressure today.
How are you feeling? Feeling a bit off today. Tired, achy, exctied to meet our baby girl.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday a regular weekly appointment.
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Cooling the house at night, we don't have A/C and just keeping it closed up. It has been rather cool here.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 22nd, 2011, 09:59 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
How far along are you? 4 weeks 2 days.
Any milestones passed? It's a new week.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Great
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 9/29, 6 week ultrasound
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Air conditioning
August 22nd, 2011, 10:09 AM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 37 weeks and change
Any milestones passed? I am now a watermelon... does that count as a milestone
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? US on Friday showed baby head down and ready to go
How are you feeling? Awkward and tired and physically (but not mentally) ready
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Friday for regular check-up and an acupuncture appt for cervical ripening sometime this week... oh and we are doing the hospital tour this evening
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Seriously it has not been too hot where I live. The last couple of days have been warm and my feet started to look like balloons, but other than that it has been ok. Now it is pouring, but my garden is finally getting watered.
August 22nd, 2011, 10:37 AM
babyandbriana's Avatar Veteran
How far along are you? 8w3d
Any milestones passed? I passed my loss point!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Hopefully by tonight! I have my appointment at 3:30.
How are you feeling? Mercifully nauseous. I've been NOT sick for a couple days and it was freaking me out.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Today's appt. is for my first prenatal visit. I'm nervous and scared and excited.
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Thanks to A/C, I'm handling it QUITE well.

Thanks to tasha_mae for my BEAUTIFUL siggie!
August 22nd, 2011, 12:44 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How far along are you? 31 weeks 1 day
Any milestones passed? Just another week without too many contractions!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I am not on bed rest anymore.
How are you feeling? Ok. Large and uncomfortable. Excited to meet Marsi.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 8/31 for a regular appointment.
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Lots of water, A/C, Otter Pops.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 22nd, 2011, 03:43 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 32.2 weeks
Any milestones passed? 8 months!!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I had a biophysical profile last week, baby passed and is doing great!! and I think he's super cute
How are you feeling? very uncomfortable
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) August 30th, than weekly appointments...Oh and an NST.
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? We had a hot weekend and I didn't do well...Today it's raining and cool and I love it!! I took cold showers this weekend and complained a lot lol

August 22nd, 2011, 06:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 26 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? nothing new!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?nothing new!
How are you feeling? her movements are starting to become uncomfortable for me more often now :/
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 28 weeks
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? staying inside as much as possible!
August 22nd, 2011, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 32 weeks, 3 days

Any milestones passed? Nothing new

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing new, except that I had a great baby shower this weekend

How are you feeling? Exhausted

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 8/30, routine prenatal

How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Not very well. I live in Florida and it is the hottest summer I can remember, during the only pregnancy that I've actually had to so through the whole summer. I'm trying to stay inside as much as possible and only take walks just before sunset.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
August 22nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
How far along are you? Should be 6 weeks as of tomorrow (tues)

Any milestones passed? Not yet

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No

How are you feeling? Alright...I have been off work for a week so I am kind of dreading going back to work tomorrow even though I only work 2 days a week...how lame is that haha! I've had very sore breasts for a week now...and light cramping. I wish I had some morning sickness though. It would put me a little more at ease.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) This Wednesday 8/24. Pap/Ultrasound and hopefully go over all the stuff I need to know to start my lovenox injections. I am praying we have a HB on Wed. I am starting to get a little nervous.

All my losses have been right at/around 7.5 weeks so I hope we can see a HB and get me on lovenox asap. I am getting a little anxious about the shots too.

How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Lots and lots of a/c. Me + Heat = No Bueno. I am day dreaming of fall. Not much longer!

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
August 23rd, 2011, 04:54 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 35 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Good appt yesterday. Fundal height of 34. Heart beat was fast, but not sure of the BPM, plus he was "kicking" at the probe while we were listening
How are you feeling? Tired and sick of work!
Next appointment and what for? Sept 6th, regular
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? with A/C at work and by freezing my poor DH at night (every morning I find him curled in all the blankets up to his ears lol....I call him my "corpse-sicle"). It's not really the "summer heat" though, it's more preggo hormones...I get hot flashes when it's a cold morning and can't even cool down standing in front of the A/C sometimes.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

August 23rd, 2011, 04:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you?22 w 2 d
Any milestones passed?Nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?Not really...my big kids started school so I've been super busy
How are you feeling?Much more energetic and getting lots done
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)This Friday, regular
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Floating in our pool...ac...lots of ice water.
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

August 23rd, 2011, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 22 weeks
Any milestones passed? All of them
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope; just getting bigger and more uncomfy
How are you feeling? Uncomfy, esp at night. Insomnia last night.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Sept 1 for regular appointment
How are you coping with the hot summer weather? Drinking lots of water and staying indoors. It's cooling down slightly (70s in the mornings and only high 80s during the day) but I'm REALLY looking forward to fall!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search