Fun questions

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2011, 08:30 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How big do you think your baby will be?
How often are you taking baby bump pics?
What nesting projects are you working on?
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 22nd, 2011, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How big do you think your baby will be? the upper end of 7 lbs
How often are you taking baby bump pics? I haven't taken any yet (nothing really to see). But my husband said he wanted to take frequent pictures this time to make one of those time lapse pregnancy videos. Who knows if that will actually happen.
What nesting projects are you working on? I'm mostly just laying on the couch or floor right now. No energy to do anything.
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? Other than the doctor and nurses, just my husband.
August 22nd, 2011, 09:27 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How big do you think your baby will be? Probably 7 pounds or so.
How often are you taking baby bump pics? Every week, sometimes multiple times a week .
What nesting projects are you working on? None I lay in bed most days. I do want to clean today but don't feel well so heading back to bed soon.
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? DR, Nurse and DH. No one else is allowed.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 22nd, 2011, 09:47 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
How big do you think your baby will be? My son was 9lbs 11oz, so I imagine this one will be similar.
How often are you taking baby bump pics? I have not taken any and I believe I only took 1 picture while pregnant last time.
What nesting projects are you working on? None. Too early.
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? Only my husband. That's how it was last time and it was good. I think my son would end up getting on my nerves because of the questions and the boredom. It would be too distracting in a bad way.
August 22nd, 2011, 10:29 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
How big do you think your baby will be? If I deliver within a week of my due date, I am guessing he will be about 9lbs, 2oz. If I go early (like 37 weeks), he will obviously be a bit smaller.
How often are you taking baby bump pics? I try for one every few weeks. The last one I have is from 32 weeks and I will be getting maternity pics next week at 35 weeks.
What nesting projects are you working on? We are doing his room and cleaning out Liam's older clothes right now. I am trying to get some of my unrelated craft projects done too, so I don't have to worry about them when he gets here.
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? My mom, DH, and our doula. And me
August 22nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How big do you think your baby will be? maybe around 6lbs, i say that cause im so small. (belly wise)
How often are you taking baby bump pics? havent tooken one
What nesting projects are you working on? everything
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? my b/f and hopfully a doctor this time.

August 22nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
How big do you think your baby will be? DD was 7lbs 13oz, so I am going to guess 8lb 4oz
How often are you taking baby bump pics? weekly for now
What nesting projects are you working on? none yet, we are trying to get a list of names together though
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? It will be a repeat c-section so only DH will be there, my mom will be waiting with DD.

1/25/12

August 22nd, 2011, 10:50 AM
babyandbriana's Avatar Veteran
How big do you think your baby will be? I was a peanut... and from what little I know about the father, he wasn't a huge baby either... so I'm REALLY voting for small baby. Not TOO small... but a good 6 lbs would be nice.
How often are you taking baby bump pics? Every Friday, unless I'm too sick to do a picture (weeks 6 and 7, I'm lookin' at YOU!)
What nesting projects are you working on? Doing a maternity scrapbook... so far that's it.
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? My mom, my dad if he wants to be there, and depending on time of day, my really good BTDT single mom girlfriend.

Thanks to tasha_mae for my BEAUTIFUL siggie!
August 22nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
mom2moose
How big do you think your baby will be? Ginormous. I've already starting calling him Cow. They tell me tomorrow how big they think he'll be. (I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead!! )

How often are you taking baby bump pics? Whenever I can find someone to take the pics for me. I've done it probably 5 or 6 times.

What nesting projects are you working on? Just trying to keep my house clean is nesting enough. LOL

Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? Husband and my mom. Perhaps my MIL if she isn't watching Moose.
August 22nd, 2011, 01:05 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
How big do you think your baby will be? Well, at my 38 week BPP she was measuring right about what her sisters were at 38w, so since she'll be 39 weeks, I'm thinking about 7 1/2 lbs like Patrick was
How often are you taking baby bump pics? Weekly
What nesting projects are you working on? being patient for the next 5 days?
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? Just Husband. For a while Bri was going to be too, but getting her here turned out not to be a financial possiblity. So I'll settle for IMing her while I'm in labor.

August 22nd, 2011, 06:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How big do you think your baby will be? I'm thinking somewhere around 8 lbs (the average of my daughters' birth weights)

How often are you taking baby bump pics? Trying to do it every two weeks. Which reminds me, I forgot to take my 32 week pic.

What nesting projects are you working on? Waiting on my dh to paint the nursery (hopefully this weekend!) so I can start organizing all the baby stuff.

Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? I'll be at home, hopefully, and I plan on just having my husband and my daughters, possibly a friend depending on what time of day.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
August 23rd, 2011, 04:40 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How big do you think your baby will be? dd was 8lbs 14oz -- think this one is going to be 9lbs
How often are you taking baby bump pics? I'm not taking any
What nesting projects are you working on? Nesting hasn't arrived yet -- I can hardly keep up with the basics. Once this m/s passes, I'm sure it will kick in.
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? dh and probably my sis; she was there with my dd -- it depends on if I have someone else to watch dd -- it all depends on timing.

August 23rd, 2011, 05:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How big do you think your baby will be?About 6 to 6.5 lbs like my boys
How often are you taking baby bump pics?I try for once a week but I've missed a few here and there
What nesting projects are you working on?Just finished going through all the boys' old clothes...sent bunches to friends, sold some, gave the rest to Goodwill. Now I'm ready to order the crib and bedding set...get hubby to paint the room, etc.
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room?My husband and hopefully my Mom. She was there when Nate was born and she cut his cord. I'd love to have her there again IF someone else can watch the boys!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

August 23rd, 2011, 05:22 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How big do you think your baby will be? 7 1/2 lbs - ish. He's measuring along the same lines that DD did and she was 7lbs 5oz.
How often are you taking baby bump pics? When I remember them lol
What nesting projects are you working on? right now none....at the end of the day I'm too tired and still have DD to care for. But once work finishes I'll be setting up more stuff to get ready.
Who do you plan on having in the delivery room? DH and possibly my SIL if she's not still away on vacation when it happens (she comes back September 16th I think)

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search