Wednesday Whines

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2011, 06:49 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Post your whines and complaints here!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 24th, 2011, 06:57 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
My house is a freaking sauna! I am so ready for fall I can hardly stand it!! And on top of it all, DH turned OFF the fans when he left this morning! UGH that SURE does help honey!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 24th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Oh no! I'm sorry it's hot in there! I hate being hot

My whine for today is that the Femara I took last night has me exhausted. For some reason it does that to me and it last a few days. So I'm falling asleep at my desk at work

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

My blog

August 24th, 2011, 07:40 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
For once, I don't really have one. I'm eating popcorn watching my fav. Disney movie (The Lion King) with DD and she put a piece in my belly button for baby brother . Life is Good

1/25/12

August 24th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepingFaith View Post
For once, I don't really have one. I'm eating popcorn watching my fav. Disney movie (The Lion King) with DD and she put a piece in my belly button for baby brother . Life is Good
That is so cute

My blog

August 24th, 2011, 08:07 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am soooo tired. I'm trying to keep myself awake sitting here at work at my computer.

My office is right around the corner from the cafeteria, and the smell of whatever is on the menu is making me sick to my stomach.

Plus, the baby is smashing his feet or bum (not sure which) right up in my ribs and they are aching like crazy.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

August 24th, 2011, 09:13 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thankfully no whines today!! Just happy to be pregnant!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 24th, 2011, 09:50 AM
babyandbriana's Avatar Veteran
I am sick, sick, SICK! I was all excited because I had a week off from morning sickness... but it's back WITH A VENGEANCE! I have puked EVERY night and EVERY morning for the last three days. Awesome sauce. I blame my midwife. I asked her if it was normal for me to be tapering off my m/s this early, and she was like, "Oh yeah, that's normal! If you're tapering now, you probably won't be very sick at all anymore." Baby Bug was like, "Oh YEAH!? That's what YOU think!" I have a feeling that's her New Philosophy (anyone ever seen the revival version of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown"? Sally's my favorite... and that's my favorite song.) If you haven't seen that, and ya wanna, here's a link.

Thanks to tasha_mae for my BEAUTIFUL siggie!
August 24th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Nothing particular to whine about.
August 24th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No whines for me today either. I realized this morning that it has been over 72 hours since I puked. Yeah!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepingFaith View Post
I LOVE the popcorn in the belly button to share with brother. So sweet!

August 24th, 2011, 12:20 PM
mom2moose
My daughter thought it would be fun to draw all over my living room walls with a green crayon. Then I had to clean out my dogs disgusting ears. (He's a 115 pound St. Bernard who does NOT like his ears cleaned, so it's like the ugliest wrestling match you ever saw.) On the good news side, I'm having contractions!! I'm excited about this, because the more of them I have, the quicker I dilate and have this baby!!!
August 24th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2moose View Post
My daughter thought it would be fun to draw all over my living room walls with a green crayon. Then I had to clean out my dogs disgusting ears. (He's a 115 pound St. Bernard who does NOT like his ears cleaned, so it's like the ugliest wrestling match you ever saw.) On the good news side, I'm having contractions!! I'm excited about this, because the more of them I have, the quicker I dilate and have this baby!!!
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works wonders with crayons on walls Found this out when my niece did it to my walls and fridge! Yay for the contractions!

My blog

August 24th, 2011, 02:42 PM
mom2moose
That's exactly what I used Katie. LOL It really is Magic!!! I had to use Windex on the windows though. (Didn't even know she did that until later.) Not sure what I'll use on my TV!!! Ugh. That girl is fast!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search