Weekly Update Last one for August!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2011, 10:29 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 29th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
How far along are you? 6 weeks, 2 days
Any milestones passed? Just another week
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not yet
How are you feeling? Great!
Next appointment and what for? First ultrasound this morning at 8 AM.
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Pretty much everything. No major symptoms. No fears or negative thoughts, which is great. I am still being cautious in who I tell and not really buying anything, but overall, I feel great mentally and physically.

Last edited by Shadeauxe; August 29th, 2011 at 07:12 AM.
August 29th, 2011, 03:27 AM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 10 weeks, 5 days
Any milestones passed? I'm now officially farther along than two of my three past m/c pregnancies
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I've been playing with the doppler I rented every couple of days and it's been so reassuring to hear that little galloping h/b holding stable around 168!
How are you feeling? I'm absolutely totally and completely exhausted most of the time
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday is my four week follow up to my last appointment. Thursday is my last milestone stone too because I will be 11 weeks and one day along and that's how far along I was with my last m/c... We'll be hopefully scheduling my 12 week u/s because of my "advanced maternal age" for next week.
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Hmmm.... I'm still in such a tricky time with this pregnancy that I haven't let myself think anything good or bad. I'm just cruising along in neutral waiting. The waiting is so hard. That said, it's good that there's a strong h/b when I'm in the midst of the times when I m/c in the past...
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
August 29th, 2011, 04:15 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How far along are you? 32 weeks
Any milestones passed? Nope. Just another week.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope. She is happily kicking the crap out of me still.
How are you feeling? Nervous. I woke up in the middle of the night cramping. I could do without those for a few weeks.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Wednesday for the regular 2 week appointment.
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? I always feel so blessed that she is so active. It makes me worry about her tons less.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 29th, 2011, 04:46 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 36 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? not passed yet, but this Friday I'm term!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? he was head down at the last appointment!
How are you feeling? Alright....tired and sore still, but otherwise okay.
Next appointment and what for? September 6th, regular
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? It's not as hard as I thought it would be with a toddler at this stage of the pregnancy.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

August 29th, 2011, 06:13 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? I'll be 5 weeks on Wednesday so still really early.

Any milestones passed? Nope just another week.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not really

How are you feeling? Having a lot of nausea which I am so thankful for. Makes me feel like the preg is going well. Who would have thought I'd be thankful for morning sickness..lol.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I go in on Friday for bloodwork.
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 29th, 2011, 08:50 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 28 weeks!
Any milestones passed? Into the 3rd trimester!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? She was looking great at our u/s last week, right on track for growth, and also head down and facing back
How are you feeling? Pretty good still- but it's getting harder to get off the couch
Next appointment and what for? September 8th, regular OB appointment
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Everything! I have just been feeling great all summer, and I'm so excited to be feeling her move and getting going on the nursery
August 29th, 2011, 09:12 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
How far along are you? 16w3d
Any milestones passed? no new ones
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? off bed rest for a week and no bleeding
How are you feeling? pretty good, still waiting for that second trimester "normalcy"
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Tomorrow at 1:30 with my MFM to check SCH
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? I am feeling much better and have very few days of being nauseated

1/25/12

August 29th, 2011, 11:10 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
How far along are you? Almost 35 weeks (wow, that sounds really far!)
Any milestones passed? All but the birthing one
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had my first NST this morning...baby is fine. Measurements are back to "normal", meaning he dropped some.
How are you feeling? Darn good lately. Just a little heartburn and some trouble breathing. But otherwise great!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) NST and midwife visit on Sept 8th (next Thurs)
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Most everything It has been a really easy pregnancy and I am getting super excited to meet my little man (especially with that baby boom we just had!)
August 29th, 2011, 11:23 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 31w4d

Any milestones passed? Nope

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Last appt, last week, was good. Went to l&d last night for alot of fetal activity, kinda freaked me out. She was good, all is well. I was really sore from all the house work that I did, way too much, but I was on a roll!

How are you feeling? Tired again, my body hurts from too much activity, heart burn is back, but all in all, I cant really complain.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next Tuesday for the start of my weekly check ups and NST's. I will start weekly visits now at 32wks due to the earlier blood flow issues. I also have a growth scan the same day and to check the blood flow.

What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Not as many BH's for me this time, and she is head down and not sideways like Mia was, giving me more comfort. It is much cooler also right now than it was in Mia's pregnancy, so all in all, its gone pretty good!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

August 29th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 11w 2d
Any milestones passed? nothing new
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not really
How are you feeling? m/s is dwindling -- still get sick every 3 or 4 days which helps keep me reassured.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Tomorrow -- regular appt. Praying for a strong hb through the doppler. As long as that happens, I don't expect another u/s.
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Physically, this one has been MUCH harder than with dd. Emotionally, it's been easier, though. If we have a good appt tomorrow I expect that we will be letting the cat out of the bag and telling lots more people.

August 29th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
How far along are you? 28 weeks and 3 days.
Any milestones passed? Well seventh month seems like a milestone haha.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope.
How are you feeling? Pretty good.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 3D ultrasound on Friday!
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? My attitude!

August 29th, 2011, 02:53 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 9w2d
Any milestones passed? I've passed 2 of my loss dates and the point where we found out we lost the h/b with our 3rd loss. I have one loss milestone left at 11w- the day I had my D&C
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I had another u/s at 8w3d and the babies still had heartbeats! I'm trying to focus on the fact that the only babies that have had healthy heartbeats at that point are the ones that are tearing up my house.
How are you feeling? Physically good, emotionally still scared to death that one of their hearts will stop beating
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 9/12 I have an appt. with my high risk dr for an u/s and checkup and then laster in the day I have an appt with my OB for a prenatal checkup
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? BP is good so far and we still have heartbeats!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

August 29th, 2011, 03:06 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you? 36 weeks!

Any milestones passed? Another week closer to holding our baby. She can come anytime.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Crampy, contracting, sore, excited, lots of stuff.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc). Tuesday regular weekly appointment.
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Laying around in bed lol.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 29th, 2011, 04:21 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day
Any milestones passed? Officially "Missed" AF, does that count?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not yet!
How are you feeling? Neurotic, crampy and sleepy, but otherwise great!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) September 27th, first prenatal visit
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Nothing to report yet really, still so early. So I guess just being pregnant is going well so far, minus my neurotic tendencies!

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
August 29th, 2011, 05:02 PM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 14 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? started my 2nd trimester
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? no appt scheduled still
How are you feeling? morning sickness came back
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have OB orientation on Wednesday and then can FINALLY schedule my FIRST OB appt
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? I feel a good feeling about this pregnancy

August 29th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 27 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? nope!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nothing new here
How are you feeling? Feeling bigger and bigger each day
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 28 weeks, GD test (ick!) and rhogam shot
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? I like the way I am carrying much better this pregnancy...with my son I carried width wise (like hip to hip) but this one is more in front which makes me feel cuter lol But this pregnancy has been my "worst" one because of my MS in the beginning, the cervix pain I feel when she kicks me down there, my hip pain which I now go to physical therapy for twice a week (yippee...not) etc etc etc!
August 29th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 33 wks, 3 days

Any milestones passed? Nothing new

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing new

How are you feeling? Huge

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Tomorrow (8/30) for routine prenatal

What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? I'm trying my best to enjoy it despite the discomforts, especially since this will be my last.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
August 29th, 2011, 10:08 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 19 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? almost to 20 weeks!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had my anatomy scan today! Everything looks great from what I could tell. HB was 167
How are you feeling? Feeling really good. A little back ache now and then but otherwise good.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) regular prenatal on the 9th
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? Feeling lots of good strong movement. Also baby was measuring right on time, which was awesome!

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
August 30th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 27 weeks
Any milestones passed?Third Trimester
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Tired, heartburn is getting worse, and very big but other than that I am good
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Thursday, I'll have the GD test, Anatomy scan (the makeup one) and a regular appt
What is something that is going well for you this pregnancy? My weight gain is right on key making this pregnancy easier then DD's

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search