I suppose an introduction is in order

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2011, 07:46 AM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
Sorry girls for jumping the gun and posting about my crazies, before even introducing myself. For those of you here that do not know me yet:
My name is Andrea
DH is Karl
My angel is Kaiya Rae. She was born June 17th, 2010 after a perfect pregnancy and a long labor. She was perfect and healthy. At 5 months old Kaiya died suddenly while napping and nothing was wrong with her, no virus, no suffocation, no genetic abnormalities, nothing...her heart just plain stopped (SIDS).
Fast forward 9 months, and we are now pregnant with our rainbow baby, and just found out on Sat!
I thought the pregnancy part wouldn't be so bad...that it would just be the baby part and worrying about him/her breathing that would be my only issue. I'm 3 days in, and boy was I wrong!! I decided to join today when I started feeling crazy. Thanks in advanced for all your love and support!

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
August 29th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations and welcome! I am so sorry for your loss of Kaiya Rae. This is a great board for support and info, and the wonderful ladies here have helped me so much (even through my crazies).

August 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Welcome! I always forget to introduce myself. I forget that everyone isn't already aware of me because I am so awesome.
August 29th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeauxe View Post
Welcome! I always forget to introduce myself. I forget that everyone isn't already aware of me because I am so awesome.
Hahaha I'll go with that

August 29th, 2011, 08:12 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Andrea I'm glad your posting over here. The ladies here know what your going through so it's always nice to be able to voice your concerns. I wanted to let you know about my story with SIDS. My cousin had a baby girl 8 years ago, she was perfect in every way. At 3 1/3 weeks old she passed away in her sleep. They said it was SIDS. She got pregnant 5 months later and she now has 3 more children. All of them healthy. They did put them all on monitors when they slept for piece of mind and she used it until they were all a year old.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 29th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Thank you Katie!!

August 29th, 2011, 09:34 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
:welcome" So sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. I hope you have a very H&H 9 months and a lifetime with this rainbow baby!

1/25/12

August 29th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello. I am sorry for the loss of your baby girl Welcome and Congrats on your pregnancy

August 29th, 2011, 10:05 AM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
I am so glad to see you over here

I cannot imagine going through that I am so sorry about your little girl. We are here for you!

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
August 29th, 2011, 10:09 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss Welcome to the board and congratulations on your pregnancy!
August 29th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss PAL is a great resource, so welcome!
August 29th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your little girl was stunning. I'm sure she knew how loved she was. Happy and Healthy 9 months and praying for your new little bean!

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

August 29th, 2011, 11:28 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Welcome to PAL. I am very saddened by your loss. Congratulations on your pregnancy. PAL has gotten me through my pregnancy sane. I wouldn't know what to do without these ladies.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 29th, 2011, 11:29 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Hi there We don't mind crazy in here...we all have a pretty healthy dose ourselves

Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope it is long, uneventful, and you get to watch your little rainbow grow for decades to come.

I remember when Kaiya became an angel. For some reason, it hit me really hard...imagining how I would feel in your shoes. I remember crying when I found out. For your family and how hard that must be to cope with. She really is a precious little girl and she touched people she never even knew

I wish you nothing but the best. The roller coaster of PAL can be really hard and I think you will have one more dimension of that, given your little one passed after she was born and thriving. But we are here and understand a little of that fear. So hopefully you feel comfy letting it all out!

(Oh...I am Ashlee. I have a 22-mo-old son and am expecting our little man in early October. See, I forgot to introduce too!)
August 29th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
Congratulations on this pregnancy and praying for you! <3 I am so sorry for your loss, I cried for you and prayed for you and your family. I hope for you to have a successful nine months and forever more with your rainbow <3

August 29th, 2011, 02:39 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im just so tickeled your over here! Praying that the up coming months start to bring you joy once again, and your heart can feel that utter love.....you deserve nothing but happiness from this point forward in your life and Im honored to share the journey with you!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

August 29th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks everyone!

August 29th, 2011, 03:40 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and ! I am so so sorry about your sweet Kaiya! I'm praying that pregnancy becomes more gentle on you, because I'm sure that the newborn/infant stage is going to be really hard for you. Great big ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

August 29th, 2011, 03:51 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl.
PAL is hard but we are here. Welcome. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 30th, 2011, 07:57 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
I am very sorry about your loss.

Congrats on your Pregnancy. I hope that you will find the wonderful ladies here to be as supportive and wonderful as I have.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search