Flu...blah

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2011, 06:31 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Danica has been sick since Sunday...and decided to pass it on to DH and I.

I think I scared everyone at my train stop. I got to the train, thinking that the not well feeling would pass, and instead of passing it got worse, so I was hanging onto the rails, then had to sit down on the ground. I got up and decided I was going home. Everyone kept looking at me funny and these people see me every day, so they must know/assume I'm due pretty darn soon

So I spent the day on the couch with DD or in bed (or in the bathroom). After the first time puking though I started to get painful contractions. It really had me on edge for most of the day, but they came and went and by bedtime they had almost stopped completely. All I could think was "Please no!! I can't do labor with the flu!!"

Well, I'm better today, so hopefully DH and DD are too!

Oh, DH just called me at work to tell me that Danica is better and he's not perfect, but better. YAY!!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

Last edited by onedaysoon; September 1st, 2011 at 06:53 AM.
September 1st, 2011, 07:40 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
BOO on you all being sick. I hope that you feel better too!!

=May '05 and '11

September 1st, 2011, 07:45 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Booooooo on being sick.

It is sad that you were that sick in a train station and no one stopped to help you or ask if you were ok. Is today's society is so self centered that one can not take 20 seconds to help out a pregnant woman? ((hugs))

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

September 1st, 2011, 08:34 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Sorry your sick Being sick sucks and the flu is horrible! I hope your whole family feels better soon!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 1st, 2011, 10:44 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I had food poisioning at 36 weeks pregnant with my son. It was terrible! I think puking like that is worse when you are huge and pregnant. Be careful though because 3 days after it started, my water broke! The doctor thought it was all the forceful vomiting pushing on my uterus. I puked well over 20 times (darn all that overeating with pregnancy, lol). I am so happy that you are feeling better though!

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
September 1st, 2011, 11:53 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
I had food poisioning at 36 weeks pregnant with my son. It was terrible! I think puking like that is worse when you are huge and pregnant. Be careful though because 3 days after it started, my water broke! The doctor thought it was all the forceful vomiting pushing on my uterus. I puked well over 20 times (darn all that overeating with pregnancy, lol). I am so happy that you are feeling better though!
Warning taken! lol Mind you, I didn't puke that many times so I hope it doesn't start anything.

I've had food poisoning at least twice (and possibly thrice, though we're not exactly sure what caused the third incident) this pregancy, but they were all ealier on.

You're right though, puking when you're more huge is so much worse...I couldn't even figure out how to get in front of the toilet "properly"

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

September 1st, 2011, 12:29 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Lol. I had the nurse at the hospital scold me because I puked all down my shirt. I barely made it to the hospital and I didn't make it inside. I was puking in the bushes outside before we even reached the door. It was the most painful think I ever experienced.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
September 1st, 2011, 04:23 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
man that really sucks being sick like that while pregnant!!! I hope you feel 100% soon.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
September 1st, 2011, 05:04 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Glad you are feeling better but ugh for being sick. I hope you all get to be 100% very soon.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search