Weekly update 9/5

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2011, 09:32 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
What did you do for Labor Day weekend?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 5th, 2011, 08:09 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
How far along are you? 26 Weeks 3 Days
Any milestones passed? Nothing New
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Good, been having some contractions, so trying not to freak out
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 9/21, GD Test, Ob Appointment
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Nothing much, it was nice

September 5th, 2011, 08:33 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
How far along are you? 33 weeks
Any milestones passed? Nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? She is totally running out of room. Her movements are there, but different.
How are you feeling? Other than big and uncomfortable, I feel pretty good!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next Monday just for a regular appointment.
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? A little bit of shopping, lots of relaxing.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 5th, 2011, 09:21 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you? 37 Weeks!!
Any milestones passed? Full Term!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? She has been quiet lately, and this weekend I had lots of swelling . Other than that nothing new.
How are you feeling? Ready to meet our baby.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Wednesday for my weekly appointment.
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? It was DS's birthday on Sunday so we opened presents, had cake and rootbeer floats, and hung out all day. I walked with the kids to the park to help my circulation.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 5th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 24 weeks 1day
Any milestones passed? Nothing new
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Good, morning sickness is back though,
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) wed sept 7, just a normal appointment
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Was supposed to go to my sister yesterday, but didn't cause it was yucky outside and we went to watch the fire works last night. not sure whats up today.

September 5th, 2011, 10:14 AM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? I'm 11 weeks and 5 days and THRILLED to be 12 weeks this Wednesday!
Any milestones passed? I have passed all of my m/c milestones and that makes me super happy!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I'm still playing with the doppler and the h/b is holding strong at 168!
How are you feeling? I'm a little less tired now and that's good. I've been absolutely exhausted! I'm ready for a little bit of energy as I get closer to my second trimester.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) At the end of the month I go in for a 15 weeks check up. Hopefully they'll schedule an u/s.
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Yesterday we all went up to my dh's parents' lake cottage for the day. Today we're going to my parents' house for a cook out and one of my sister's birthday.
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
September 5th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
It feels weird not filling this out anymore.

September 5th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 28 weeks 3 days
Any milestones passed? nope
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? no
How are you feeling? I'm starting to get swelling when I walk a lot so that's no fun
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 30 weeks, reg checkup
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? tried to just stay home and relax!!
September 5th, 2011, 12:24 PM
robinmichele87's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 39 weeks 1 day!
Any milestones passed? Basically all of them..just waiting to meet my little man at this point.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Last u/s was at 37 weeks. He looks really good but very big! Already measuring 8lbs but we'll see how close that is to being right.
How are you feeling? Uncomfortable..ready..but very excited!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Wed. is my next appointment. Just to get checked, etc and I guess we'll discuss induction although I hope he just comes on his own before then.
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Not much, just hung out with the hubs and little man..had friends over one night. I got a massage and pedi on Sat.
September 5th, 2011, 03:24 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
How far along are you? 17w3d
Any milestones passed? now new ones
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? feeling more movement!
How are you feeling? the best so far this pregnancy
Next appointment and what for? 9/8 regular appt.
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? We had a fire and friends over last night, nothing other than that.

1/25/12

September 5th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 21 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? YES! I've passed the point of my second loss which was right at 21 weeks. This is the longest I've been pregnant since my ds
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? A little more movement but still not regular
How are you feeling? Good for the most part, starting to get aches
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) How far along are you? Not sure. Have one set for Thursday but i have to reschedule. Just a regular appointment
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Cleaned the nursery, cleaned the lawn and did 10 loads of laundry. Also rearranged the furniture in the nursery and picked out bedding/wall decorations. Had a little pool time and was very productive but not all that exciting.

September 5th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
How far along are you? 7 weeks, 2 days
Any milestones passed? Not yet. I did see a heartbeat, so I guess that's something. We had a healthy heartbeat on my last pregnancy too though, so it doesn't hold much weight.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? See above.
How are you feeling? I have a cold. Bleh.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) next Monday, ultrasound.
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? We had people over and played games.
September 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 34 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? Made it to 34 weeks! Now if I go into labor I get to stay in town!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had an ultrasound and NST last week...baby is breech...I wish he would turn again!
How are you feeling? uncomfortable, excited, scared, happy...I'm at the done stage, but I still want him to bake for a few more weeks
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) thursday a biophysical profile and an appointment
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? My daughter played in a soccer tournament out of town, and today did some yard work that I wanted to get done before the baby comes...It got too hot, so I didn't finish it...also some housework.

September 5th, 2011, 06:48 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 5 weeks 5 days
Any milestones passed? No
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not right now
How are you feeling? Really good just tired.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) waiting on doctor to call with our ultrasound appointment date
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Nothing. Just relaxed at home with DH and DS.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 5th, 2011, 08:19 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 7w 4d
Any milestones passed? not yet. I'm looking forward to being in the second trimester...only 4.5 weeks left!!!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I wish...LOL
How are you feeling? blah!! m/s has been kicking my booty again. tired, achy boobs.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have my first appointment with the m/w next Monday. I'm super excited!!!
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? We had my FIL, step MIL and their two kids over yesterday for a cookout. It was nice...for the most part.

=May '05 and '11

September 5th, 2011, 11:50 PM
NICU Nurse
How far along are you? 5w6d
Any milestones passed? Not yet, but this coming week I'll be passing the time I had my M/C last time (6w5d)
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Hcg of 1336 at 21DPO
How are you feeling? Feeling fatigued, but besides that feel good.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I get another hcg lvl today, if it's above 3000 I'll get an U/S in the next few days to date the pregnancy (since I didn't have a post M/C AF.)
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Went to my inlaws cabin for an evening and had to go to work some too.

September 6th, 2011, 12:41 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 20 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? the half way point, next VIABLITY!!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? finally feeling really good consistent movement, nice and strong with being able to see it from outside and feel it too
How are you feeling? some back pain and crampiness here and there, but over all really well!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Friday, routine prenatal.
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Went to a friends house for a BBQ, then worked on cleaning our bedroom and some laundry today.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
September 6th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 28 weeks

Any milestones passed?Nope

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? We had a sonogram to recheck the placenta. Everything looked good, baby finially started to slow down on growing. but I very tall.

How are you feeling? I am ready to be full term

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next thursday for a regular appointment (yay for biweekly's)

What did you do for Labor Day weekend? Nothing DF had to work
September 6th, 2011, 01:20 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 37 weeks 4 days
Any milestones passed? term!!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? as of today, I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced!!
How are you feeling? Tired, but better since I stopped working Friday.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) September 12th (regular).....if I make it that far
What did you do for Labor Day weekend? celebrated my SILs birthday and DH and I were godparent's at a baptism.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search