Feeling slightly better & let me show you why....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2011, 08:52 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
So I haven't shared that I've been really worried that this pregnancy was failing (already)...the hpt results i've been getting have varied and some even yesterday the lines were so faint it was difficult to see them. Even as I share these pics, with the exception of the last 2 tests, almost all of them showed no line until loooong after the 3 min timeframe so the pics actually look more positive dried than they did during the testing time.

Anyway, I really became concerned Wed night b/c i started to have bad cramps...bad enough to wake me out of a sound sleep And I honestly expected to start bleeding at any point Thur....but didn't, and the cramps stopped (although i had a few last night). So I didn't know what to think, but when I kept comparing my lines with what I got at same DPO with Savannah (i know, i know, not the same batches....) these just looked bad, weak

So i just tested again this morning and suddenly the line is GOOD, as in it popped up faster than the test line.....I'm not sure what to think, or why there'd be such an improvement in less than 24 hours, but i'm not questioning it just hoping that my feelings about this pregnancy are wrong & based on paranoia. I'm wondering if it's possible I had a late implantation and that's what caused the bad cramping?

For your viewing enjoyment (and not b/c i'm lobbying for that POAS award although i totally deserve it for this week...there's 2 more digitals not photo'd here) here's the progression of my tests to date:

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
September 16th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure you've heard this before so I'll give the cliff notes version:

Blah blah different test lots blah blah dye concentrations vary blah urine dilution blah positive is positive, darkness doe not indicate hcg concentration

That said...

September 16th, 2011, 09:02 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
That last one looks great! Glad you are feeling a little better now

1/25/12

September 16th, 2011, 09:02 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
I'm sure you've heard this before so I'll give the cliff notes version:

Blah blah different test lots blah blah dye concentrations vary blah urine dilution blah positive is positive, darkness doe not indicate hcg concentration

That said...
i know...i'm totally mental...i think but for the cramping i would have just worried quietly by myself. The cramping really freaked me out b/c i had a tiny cramping + implantation bleed with Savannah right around 9-10DPO but nothing like this...this was full on bad AF type cramping.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
September 16th, 2011, 09:12 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had really bad cramping up until around 8-9 weeks with this pregnancy. Everyday I thought for sure was the last being pregnant.

I think your tests were so light because you got your bfp so early on that it took a while to catch up to the dye levels of the hpt's. At 11-13dpo my tests were not half as dark as yours are.

Congratulations!!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

September 16th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
looks fine to me!!! Congrats momma!!!

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 16th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those tests look good Lara!! The last one is really dark and the tests look like they are improving

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

September 16th, 2011, 09:37 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The tests look awesome. I had really bad AF cramping around 10 and 11 DPO.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 16th, 2011, 09:57 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
The tests look great too me!! I was doing the same thing though testing up to twice a day and comparing.

September 16th, 2011, 10:05 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Ok now stop testing . Try not to worry, easier said than done. Try to enjoy being pregnant. I hope you feel a bit better now. Yes cramping is normal no matter how the pregnancy goes. Try not to compare one pregnancy to another or test darkness. Heck even from one test to the next you can't really compare.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 16th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
woohoo for great looking tests!!

September 16th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
when you said in the may ddc that you were testing lots too I had to stalk. your tests look very similar to mine! and I have been taking 2-3 frer tests a day too! lol. looking good!!
September 16th, 2011, 02:13 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those tests are gorgeous!
September 16th, 2011, 06:10 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
YAY!!

Your test look Great !

September 19th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OK...I'm here. HAD to see the pics. They look fantastic! Congratulations! I'm am soooo excited for you. Any OB will tell you not to compare tests and not to compare PGs. But, you and I both know that we will still compare them. Don't worry about the cramps. (I know you still will. I would have to...It's just the icky part of being PAL) But think about the fact that you have no bleeding, right? And, you've definitely tested +... a LOT! I'm praying for you. And I'm sending healthy baby thoughts and sticky dust your way.

Oh, and , if I'm going to post here, I should probably update my signature. Max will be TWO on Thursday!

Miss you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search