I'm back after being without a laptop!...I need updates!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies, OMGosh I've been wondering about all of you! My laptop broke late August and I now have one up and running again. There has been so much to share with you all, but I had no way of posting.
The pregnancy is going fine. The Princess is still just "the Princess"...still struggling to find the right name. Our nursery furniture is in (and currently being stored) because we haven't painted yet. I've had two episodes of contractions (one last Sat) that lasted a good 2-3 hours, but thankfully they stopped and the baby is fine. I go for my glucose test on Friday.
And this past month I have gained...a lot (like 5 pounds and it's still a week until my appt)...
Did you all have one month where you suddenly gained like crazy? Normally I gain 2 to 2 1/2 pounds a month.

AND, I need updates! Please fill me in on who has had their little Rainbows...how everyone is doing...who is new since August?

I missed you all and am glad I can finally be back!!!!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

September 17th, 2011, 07:09 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Welcome Back! We are starting a rainbow baby sticky so you can see who has thiers, there have been many!

I am doing well, I am off bedrest and back to work part-time. My SCH has not resolved yet but is not currently causing any problems(no bleeding in 9 weeks!)

1/25/12

September 17th, 2011, 09:01 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So glad your back. I wondered why we hadn't heard from you. Glad things are going well. And yes some months or weeks I gain lots and others I don't. I haven't gained any weight in 2 weeks so that makes me happy .

We have had a number of rainbow babies born. It's so exciting. We even had one of our October babies arrive yesterday. Only 3 more September babies left to arrive. Although mine seems to be perfectly happy staying so we might be an October baby LOL. Lots of new ladies have joined. Its been busy.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 18th, 2011, 07:06 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back! I gained a ton between weeks 26 and 30 and not so much for my other appointments, hopefully that doesn't become the norm I bet your belly is going to pop a lot more with the extra weight gain- can't wait for pics
September 26th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I saw the sticky. CONGRATS to everyone that has had their rainbows. SO EXCITING to come on here and see how many babies we have!

I failed my glucose test Friday, so I go this friday for the 3 hour. I'm totally bummed but only slightly worried. I failed the 1 hour with Ben as well, then passed the 3 hour. And I passed the 1 hour with Nathan. That and I've only gained a total of 7 pounds so far...and there is no diabetes of any kind in my family...so my ob thinks I'm just one of those that happened to fail. My issue in regular life is problems with low blood sugar, borderline hypoglycemic, so he really feels I will do fine on the 3 hour. If not, more to worry about.

Jess I see your little one arrived!! CONGRATS! So excited for you!!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search