Weekend Recap!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2011, 04:50 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
What did you do this weekend? Any pictures to share?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 18th, 2011, 07:09 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We went hiking yesterday. It was tons of fun- I love hiking! But we did get a little carried away and now my legs are regretting it
September 18th, 2011, 08:57 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
We took the kids to the beach yesterday. They had fun and got lots of shells. We forgot the camera in the truck LOL. But we live close by so we can go whenever we want.

Kids have a play date today and DH and I are going to look at accessories for his new bicycle we are getting him. We are training for a double century (200 miles) ride in July 2012. Hope to start training in November.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Last edited by JessP; September 18th, 2011 at 09:00 AM.
September 18th, 2011, 10:55 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I went to a baby shower with a friend and then went out to eat. Today we are just relaxing.

September 19th, 2011, 03:26 AM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a busy weekend. The kiddos were with their dad this weekend so my dh and I were on the run. Friday night we had dinner and cake and ice cream at my sister's house for my bil's birthday. Saturday morning we were at my kids had soccer games in the morning and then my dh and I went out for lunch. That night my dad's side of the family had their monthly come-if-you-can get together. Sunday my dh and I woke up, went out for brunch, and then went about a half hour away to an apple festival that was going on.

It was nice to get out into the world since I'm slowly starting to wake up from the sheer exhaustion of 1st trimester. I'm slowly starting to feel like I'm in the second trimester...
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
September 19th, 2011, 03:41 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnicole View Post
We went hiking yesterday. It was tons of fun- I love hiking! But we did get a little carried away and now my legs are regretting it
Nicole I hope your legs are feeling better today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
We took the kids to the beach yesterday. They had fun and got lots of shells. We forgot the camera in the truck LOL. But we live close by so we can go whenever we want.

Kids have a play date today and DH and I are going to look at accessories for his new bicycle we are getting him. We are training for a double century (200 miles) ride in July 2012. Hope to start training in November.
Jess the beach sounds amazing right now As for the double century I would be laying along the road somewhere if I attempted that

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearts.0nfire View Post
I went to a baby shower with a friend and then went out to eat. Today we are just relaxing.
Yay for relaxing! I hope you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesSsica View Post
We had a busy weekend. The kiddos were with their dad this weekend so my dh and I were on the run. Friday night we had dinner and cake and ice cream at my sister's house for my bil's birthday. Saturday morning we were at my kids had soccer games in the morning and then my dh and I went out for lunch. That night my dad's side of the family had their monthly come-if-you-can get together. Sunday my dh and I woke up, went out for brunch, and then went about a half hour away to an apple festival that was going on.

It was nice to get out into the world since I'm slowly starting to wake up from the sheer exhaustion of 1st trimester. I'm slowly starting to feel like I'm in the second trimester...
Glad to hear you had a busy but good weekend Also yay for the exhaustion going away!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

September 19th, 2011, 05:12 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
I worked all weekend
But DH decided to build a tree house yesterday, it's almost done. I'll post pics later Oh, and I got home in time to watch the Patriots game

1/25/12

September 19th, 2011, 07:34 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, Saturday started off with an anxiety attack because of claustrophobia while we were out on the town. That wasn't fun AT.ALL! I went home and relaxed while DH worked in the garden. Then, we watched the University of Utah, BYU rivalry game. Our team (Utah) pretty much slaughtered BYU on BYU turf. It was an awesomely sad game to watch.

Sunday it was just going to church, and resting. I did loose my mucus plug and started to get more contractions than normal. I took my anti contraction tincture and it helped out the contractions, but not the nervousness. DH won't let me do anything now because he is terrified of NICU. I am too, so I don't protest too much.

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

September 19th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepingFaith View Post
I worked all weekend
But DH decided to build a tree house yesterday, it's almost done. I'll post pics later Oh, and I got home in time to watch the Patriots game
It was a great game!
September 19th, 2011, 10:50 AM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's football season so our weekends are pretty predictable...On sat we watched college football (the husker game being the most important) and on sunday we watched NFL (skol vikings). Here's our little husker/vikes fan yesterday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search