Hormones....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 05:41 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tell a story about the craziest thing your hormones have done to you.

Mine just happens to be last night. I was eating dried fruit and my husband did not want any. I started crying so hard telling him it was horrible that he did not appreciate my gesture of sharing the bananas with him. He just hugged me while he hid his laughter!

Today I am embarrassed to admit that was even an action in my life.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

September 20th, 2011, 06:06 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
LOL!

I called DH today freaking out about Baby girls name and crying. I realized this was not something that had to be decided at this moment but not until after I had called him twice crying and an hour had passed haha.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 20th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Cheshire's Avatar Mommy to three beauties!
LMAO I am so sorry Missy but I definitely had to laugh out loud and read that to DH, that is too funny!!

This pregnancy, I've been kind of regular...but last pregnancy, with my angel, I cried hysterically because my soup exploded and poured all over the microwave. ALL I wanted was the dang soup and things just kept going wrong and that was the last straw. No one was home to witness it and when I made it my FB status, my cousin was like "Uhh it's soup..." lol!!

September 20th, 2011, 06:57 PM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
I started crying because my DH was facing me when I was trying to sleep and I didn't want him breathing on me. I threw a fit until he turned over.
September 21st, 2011, 05:14 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
These all sound like things that would make me cry,lol. I cried yesterday because my mom told I don't look pregnant yet, she said and I quote "it just looks like your normal pooch". I started crying and told she hurt my feelings,lol. My mom is my best friend and no way meant this in a mean way, she said it jokingly, but I was all excited I thought I finally "looked" pregnant and she burst my bubble.

1/25/12

September 21st, 2011, 05:46 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I don't usually get affected like this in pregnancy or with PMS. I think if I did all of a sudden, my family would think I'd been replaced by a cyborg or something.
September 21st, 2011, 06:37 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
When ever I talk to my mom I keep crying.
I never did this with any of my other pregnancys but I have had so much happen to me and I think its hard to hold it back now.
I can not stop thinking about my doggie passing away... DArnit now im crying again.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
September 21st, 2011, 06:57 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Oh my ladies! I needed this laugh today

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search