Stopping in to say Hello

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2011, 04:27 PM
ItsFinallyOct's Avatar Super Mommy
I rarely visit anymore...but I still stop in from time to time. I know we've had some babies born recently and more coming soon! YEAH! I'm very happy to be a member of this group for about 8 months now...when I joined I really thought I would be joining..only to have another loss and some support. If you're new and feel that way....there is light at the end of the tunnel...time will move slowly for the next few months and then before you know it, you're 8 months pregnant!

Best of luck to all, and just because I don't stop in much, doesn't mean I don't think about the group, I just try to keep my thoughts and vibes all positive and I don't like to rethink about the pain too much of loss, so I watch the DDC's delivering before me to see those babies and keep my eye on the prize!

Good luck to my DDC buddies too...there are several of us October mamas that are next up! YEAH!
September 23rd, 2011, 10:02 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So glad you are doing well. Totally understand needing positive vibes. Can't wiat to hear about your LO's arrival in a few weeks. Don't forget to update us.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 24th, 2011, 12:32 AM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsItOctYet View Post
I'm very happy to be a member of this group for about 8 months now...when I joined I really thought I would be joining..only to have another loss and some support. If you're new and feel that way....there is light at the end of the tunnel...time will move slowly for the next few months and then before you know it, you're 8 months pregnant!
I can totally relate to this. I joined this group once before and had a loss. I really feel like this is it for us though since we are almost at 11 weeks. My losses have been at 7ish weeks.

In a way I can't wait till the baby is here and I can be relieved but at the same time I want it to go slow so I can enjoy every minute.

I am glad everything is going well for you

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search