Feeling Guilty

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Don't get me wrong I am so happy to be pregnant again so quickly after the loss of last year. I am very grateful that I am pregnant with a very healthy baby, and for the most part considered low risk. When I first got my BFP I wanted to love and cherish every minute of this pregnancy cause I knew how easily it could be taken away and I did that for the most part in the beginning, it was easy without a crazy amount of ms or horrible symptoms. Now as I near the end of pregnancy it seems to be one thing after another, first the bh, starting to dialate at 30 weeks, the complications after an internal exam, Now I am starting to swell, I am having trouble breathing and I am beyond uncomfortable (i am pretty sure bean is breech), I am beyond hormonal either a total B***H or crying, I am just ready for this to be over and I feel guilty for saying that.
September 26th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Pregnancy is hard on your body, no matter who you are or how grateful you are to be pregnant. Admitting that it's hard on you doesn't mean that you don't love your baby. Complaining is only really bad when that's ALL you do, and you don't, so it's okay.

Not much longer now! (although I'm sure that 8 weeks feels like an eternity right now!)

September 26th, 2011, 11:06 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Oh honey, I could have written this! I am even trying to stay away from the board because I feel like the queen B and live in a world of complaining about this that or the other. It is a real effort to think of the good at this stage for me.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 26th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel, everytime I have a complaining thought about this pregnancy I automatically feel so guilty
September 26th, 2011, 07:35 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Don't feel bad. At the end I was so ready to be done and meet her and not be in pain or uncomfortable anymore. It really is hard on your body. Don't feel guilty about that.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

September 26th, 2011, 08:14 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You should feel more guilty for saying you would miss black Friday sales and not get a new TV! (Oh yeah, you thought I forgot about that huh?!)

I feel the same way Jessica - our bodies are hurting. Losses or not we are still going to feel the physical stress pregnancy puts on our bodies.

xoxoxoxo - don't be hard on yourself!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

September 26th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls you made me feel a little better. At least I know I'm not alone. The breathing has to be the worse before I had dd (she is almost 5) I was diagnosed with asthma, when I got pregnant I refused all treatment and never had any major flare ups that couldn't be handled using caffiene and mind control. This feels like I am having minor attacks so on thursday DF wants me to talk to the dr, not really sure there is gonna be much they can do though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search