Weekly rainbow baby update 10/3

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How old is baby?
Favorite part about being a new mommy?
Cutest thing baby has done recently?
Recent picture (cuz we all love baby faces ).

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 3rd, 2011, 06:22 AM
robinmichele87's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old is baby? Archer is 3 weeks and 4 days old today.
Favorite part about being a new mommy? The second time is really fun because I know from experience how awesome the feeling is to see them learn new things and grow each day..and I'm soaking up the baby time but also so excited for him to hit those big milestones.
Cutest thing baby has done recently? Last night while I was holding him and he was sleeping, he let out a little giggle and grinned so big. It was adorable. I took it as a "happy birthday mommy" lol
October 3rd, 2011, 07:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
M is 4 months old!
My favorite thing is taking her to bed for her afternoon nap/nurse. She loves it and gives me tons of smiles and cuddles.
She is "talking" more and more lately. We have "conversations" sometimes where I pretend she's saying things based on the tone of her babble, and it is really funny. I think she's bringing out my inner performance artist. She laughs frequently now and I am always doing silly stuff to get smiles and laughs!

October 3rd, 2011, 07:50 AM
mom2moose
How old is baby? Finn is 5 weeks old!!

Favorite part about being a new mommy? Just holding a baby again!! You forget how awesome that is.

Cutest thing baby has done recently? He smiled for the first time on Sat. night. (And I don't think it was gas. LOL)

This pic makes me laugh because he looks like a thug. Tee hee

October 3rd, 2011, 12:27 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love these updates Everyone is growing so fast!
October 4th, 2011, 10:25 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old is baby? 2 weeks 4 days today
Favorite part about being a new mommy? The all day snuggles
Cutest thing baby has done recently? Smile while nursing. It was most likely gas, but it was still cute!
Recent picture (cuz we all love baby faces ) I'll try to get one up when I'm on my laptop

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

October 4th, 2011, 11:51 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old is baby? 8 1/2 months. It hardly seems possible.

Favorite part about being a new mommy? watching her little face light up when I walk in the room.

Cutest thing baby has done recently? She is going crazy on solid foods right now. Anything we are eating, she wants it. She is also close to having her first tooth.

Recent picture (cuz we all love baby faces She likes to help me feed her.
October 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How old is baby? 12 weeks tomorrow!
Favorite part about being a new mommy? Just holding her in my arms. I love to watch her sleep.
Cutest thing baby has done recently? She seems like she's on the verge of laughing. I call it her 'happy baby face'.

October 4th, 2011, 12:51 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old is baby?Josiah is 6 wks 1 day
Favorite part about being a new mommy? I love everything about it.. From the dirty diapers to the on demand feeding.. I never thought I would have this chance again so I am treasuring every single little thing.. I also love seeing my two boys interact..
Cutest thing baby has done recently?He has got the smiling down packed and we get smiles all the time now.. He is even starting to babble alittle which I think is adorable.. His legs are getting stronger and he pushes off you now when holding so I think he is going to be an early walker..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search