well finnaly succumbed

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2011, 10:13 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
succumbed to DH's depressed looks.

Between the fairly severe m/s, constipation and overall FEAR we have pretty much abstained since about 4 weeks. But I gave in yesterday afternoon. And so far no bleeding, no cramping or anything. The day before I learned/felt I lost Spud we had dtd, and although I know the loss and dtd were completely unrelated it still scares me.

October 3rd, 2011, 10:17 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
That is hard to do. My poor DH I swear you can count on fingers how many times we have DTD this whole pregnancy. In the beginning, it was because of being scared of loosing the baby. In the middle, I was out of state. In the end, DH is freaked out about upsetting the baby. Yeah, it is weird feeling baby kick up a storm after DTD, but I still wouldn't mind it now.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 3rd, 2011, 11:04 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I give in once a week which I know is hard for DH because we usually DTD several times a week. I'm still terrified everytime we do and I always expect to see blood afterwards although thankfully I don't. I'm wondering if it will get any easier the farther along we get.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 3rd, 2011, 11:10 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I am scared of dtd and just haven't been in the mood. I feel sorry for Dh. I try to give in once a week at least. I hope it gets better.
October 3rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Now I feel like the evil wife! 1 time a week seems unbearable!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 3rd, 2011, 12:31 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
I give in once a week which I know is hard for DH because we usually DTD several times a week. I'm still terrified everytime we do and I always expect to see blood afterwards although thankfully I don't. I'm wondering if it will get any easier the farther along we get.
It does get easier- in fact second trimester is actually the more satisfying time for the woman. In fact some women get extra horny during the 2nd because of the increased blood flow.

October 3rd, 2011, 01:00 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I wish my hubby would give it to me once a week! That is probably the reason we are not pregnant yet. Try 3 times a month IF I am lucky. That is mainly only during our fertile time too.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 3rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
At first I was scared to DTD but I have been on pelvic rest since 5 weeks so poor DH doesn't get any of that,LOL. I will give into oral maybe twice a month, today is our anniversary so I'm going to try to spice things up as much as I can tonight

1/25/12

October 3rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was also scared to DTD at first, but now I go for it, even though I always get a ton of BH contractions right after.
October 3rd, 2011, 02:45 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I DTD maybe twice the whole pregnancy lol. Between bed rest and spotting it just wasn't to be had. When we finally could it was so uncomfortable and made me contract for 6 hours for nothing. Hopefully in nov things will pick up for me.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 3rd, 2011, 05:28 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I will be on bedrest until at least 16 weeks according to my OB. So poor DH lol. Glad you everything is going okay though

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 3rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's so hard not to be scared about that Hubby has been more scared then me though and I'm starting to get fed up!! LOL
October 3rd, 2011, 06:16 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogeek View Post
Now I feel like the evil wife! 1 time a week seems unbearable!
Then I must be the worst wife ever. We don't DTD at all when I'm pregnant. We never have.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

October 3rd, 2011, 10:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We like never did it the first trimester maybe once or twice. Even still (in the third) I get a little nervous until i feel some kicks
October 4th, 2011, 08:28 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
We tried for the first time last night but my body just was not having it and it was hurting to be touched.... wonder if the progestrone is effecting that? I told him to get the preseed out and he said he would rather just go to bed because he hates that stuff.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
October 4th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Except for me being tired and falling asleep at 8:00 on most nights, our schedule really hasn't been affected at all. I don't get morning sickness, sore boobs or spotting (after sex), so I guess I am lucky.

I didn't even get spotting after the pap smear even though it felt like she was digging for buried treasure. Not pleasant.
October 4th, 2011, 02:06 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow all of you are nice.. My DH barely got it while I was pregnant, and since I have had the baby he still has not yet got it.. Poor guy... No actually poor me.. LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search