trying really hard....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2011, 04:40 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
Not to live every day with the felling that the other shoe is about to drop. I want to be "happy pregnant girl" again. I am so terrified something bad is going to happen with this pregnancy and/or baby... When the bad thoughts creep in I force them out and try to replace them with good/happy ones, but it is so hard. I hate life after SIDS. I want my innocence back! (and my baby too...)

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
October 6th, 2011, 06:02 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS...I cant imagine what you have been through...
I'm terrified too, and somehow we are all going to make it through it together ...
October 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
((hugs))
October 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I cant imagine how you are feeling.
I too live every day I am pregnant in fear... and I think its not going to change until the baby is a couple years old.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
October 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Super Mommy
I can't imagine what you went through and how hard it must be. I can only understand to a certain extent...I know that being a mom of 9 and 12 year old girls and having also gone through losses...when I would consider having another child one of the things that would just hit me so hard was wondering if I had the emotional strength to go through all the worry and dread all over again - because the moment a new little part of your family comes into your life that is one more opportunity for your heart to be shattered again in some way - but that is the nature of life and love...it is what we have to risk in order to have the rest of it (the amazing and great parts). We could all choose not to take that risk, but we do...and so now we just have to find a way to get through the hard parts without losing the joy of the great parts....I am with you there. T&P's for a happy, healthy pregnancy and infancy!!!

October 6th, 2011, 09:38 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP

Pregnancy after loss is so hard. I wish there was something that could make it easier. I know I went shopping later in my pregnancy when the worry would creep in. Another member did it and I tried it. It helped some to ease the fear with something good.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 6th, 2011, 09:49 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so sorry your feeling this and wish to God that you were not. I met a woman who's DD passed of sids over 20yrs ago, and she went on to have 3 more children after, bu her fear never left her. She even has deep fear for her daughter's children too.....which she has to bight her tonque and let it go most of the time. .I think going through something like you have will have a life long effect, but Im praying that inbetween the bad thoughts your good ones will multiply and be more than the bad ones.

I wish your inocense was back too and your baby. I wish none of us felt anything remotely like what we do. The other shoe dropping is what I feel like every day, for the last two pregnancy's. Just praying that you find some joy again, and smile a little for the new lo your going to hold so very soon.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

October 7th, 2011, 02:01 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I really wish that for you too. I know how incredibly scared I was with my pregnancy with DD but I cannot even imagine it in your situation. I hope as time goes on that it does get easier and are able to enjoy it. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy and beyond with your baby.

October 7th, 2011, 04:31 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
((HUGS)) My cousin who lost her daughter to SIDS has 3 more children and they are all between 5-12 and she still has a constant worry. I wish I could say it goes away. If you ever need to talk I'm here.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 7th, 2011, 08:57 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for what you have been through. It is a pain that I would wish on no mama. I'm trying hard to enjoy my pregnancy also but it is so hard. Everytime I go to the bathroom, I think is this going to be the time that I start seeing blood. I'm really hoping that it gets easier on all of us soon. I don't know how I could get through this without you wonderful ladeies.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 7th, 2011, 10:38 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I can't even begin to imagine what you went through. Sending you lots of hugs. I wish there was something we could to make it better for you. I know having the ladies on this board helps me get through my scary times.
October 7th, 2011, 11:10 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I can't even try to imagine what you have gone through. I just wanted to give you lots of virtual

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 7th, 2011, 12:07 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I can't imagine what you went through. After DS was born it was one of my biggest fears. I still panic at night when I can't hear him breathing.
We are here for you when you just need to vent/cry about it.

October 7th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Sillylittlefishey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((HUGS))) I completely understand where you're coming from...I always worry about this baby...I want to go back to the carefree days where the idea of something happening never crossed my mind...

October 8th, 2011, 08:02 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't even imagine what you've been through. I've always been petrified of what happened to Kaiya happening to my kids since the day they were born. I still panic if I can't see the rise and fall of their chests or hear them breathing. I wish there was something we could say or do to take the worry away, but I know that's not possible. I just want to give you great big hugs!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

October 8th, 2011, 08:18 AM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
Thanks everyone. One day at a time, right?

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
October 8th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
October 8th, 2011, 01:28 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Thinking of you *hugs*

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search