Friday Five!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2011, 05:23 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Have you taken one/planned one for this year?
What is your favorite vacation spot?
Were would you love to go (but haven't yet)?
What was your favorite vacation when you were a child?
Where is the farthest you've traveled?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 7th, 2011, 10:08 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Have you taken one/planned one for this year? We took one earlier this year for my spring break to Yellowstone National Park. We live relatively close to it and knowing we were going to be moving, we had to go one last time. It was beautiful with feet of snow.
What is your favorite vacation spot? La Plata canyon in Colorado. We go there once every 2 years for a family reunion. It is beyond beautiful and has wonderful hikes and geology as well.
Were would you love to go (but haven't yet)? Albania. I have been married 6 years and have yet to meet anyone in DH's family but his parents. I would love to meet my family.
What was your favorite vacation when you were a child? I am pretty sure I have to say La Plata canyon again. I have been going every 2 years since I can remember.
Where is the farthest you've traveled? Ukraine. I LOVED Ukraine. My parents lived there for a while so I was visiting them. I picked up a bit of Russian as well...come to think of it I dreamed of being in Ukraine last night!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 7th, 2011, 10:11 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you taken one/planned one for this year? We went to Orang Beach, AL a few months ago.

What is your favorite vacation spot? Sanibel Beach, Florida

Were would you love to go (but haven't yet)? I would love to go to Hawaii, DH has promised to take me there for our 10 year anniversary

What was your favorite vacation when you were a child? We went to Disney World and stayed in the Polynesian Village. had the best time. I remember eating ice cream everyday which I still love today.

Where is the farthest you've traveled? Cancun Mexico

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 7th, 2011, 11:43 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Have you taken one/planned one for this year? Megan and I went to Vegas to visit family last month
What is your favorite vacation spot? Coast
Were would you love to go (but haven't yet)? New York City
What was your favorite vacation when you were a child? Coming up to Oregon
Where is the farthest you've traveled? The farthest east I have been is the Grand Canyon so pretty much that is the farthest I have been.

October 7th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Sillylittlefishey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you taken one/planned one for this year? We went to Branson with hubby's family to celebrate his parents 50th wedding anniversary and went to our yearly trip to Atlanta over labor day weekend, but both were more "obligation vacations" than anything else.
What is your favorite vacation spot? Riviera Maya, Mexico--was our honeymoon
Were would you love to go (but haven't yet)? Canada
What was your favorite vacation when you were a child? We never did many vacations and none really come to mind.
Where is the farthest you've traveled? Mexico

October 8th, 2011, 07:12 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you taken one/planned one for this year? Nope. Our first family vacation was July 2009. Before that we hadn't been on vacation since our honeymoon in June 2001.
What is your favorite vacation spot? Ocean City, NJ
Were would you love to go (but haven't yet)? Hawaii
What was your favorite vacation when you were a child? Ocean City, NJ- it's the only vacation we ever took.
Where is the farthest you've traveled? Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Tags
friday , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search