Last time

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2011, 05:03 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
When was the last time you called your parents?
When was the last time you cleaned under your couch cushions?
When was the last time you had a good night out?
When was the last time you went to the beach?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 10th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When was the last time you called your parents?
- I called my mom probably 2 weeks ago but I've texted her since then. We don't really talk much. She is always busy . Dad is in heaven since 2005.
When was the last time you cleaned under your couch cushions?
- Real cleaning? I don't remember? Searching for lost and beloved toys? Saturday
When was the last time you had a good night out?
- Saturday - at a friend's wedding. It wasn't a late night, though .
When was the last time you went to the beach?
- Saturday and Sunday for my friend's wedding. They got married on the beach in an 8-bedroom rental house. It was lovely and the weather was perfect.
October 10th, 2011, 06:28 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
When was the last time you called your parents? I talked to my Mom yesterday and saw my my dad.
When was the last time you cleaned under your couch cushions? Like a month ago
When was the last time you had a good night out?A very long time ago,lol
When was the last time you went to the beach?I didn't even go to the beach at all this summer

1/25/12

October 10th, 2011, 06:52 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
When was the last time you called your parents? Called my Dad last night. Mom is in France so didn't call her.
When was the last time you cleaned under your couch cushions? non detachable cushions...
When was the last time you had a good night out? When the new Transformers movie came out.
When was the last time you went to the beach? Beach, I will say when we went to the great Salt Lake in April.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 10th, 2011, 07:09 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When was the last time you called your parents? I called them Friday and saw them yesterday
When was the last time you cleaned under your couch cushions? Ours don't detach
When was the last time you had a good night out? February- we went to a friend's house and the kids had a play date, and so did the adults. It was A LOT of fun!
When was the last time you went to the beach? The beginning of August

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

October 10th, 2011, 09:35 AM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
When was the last time you called your parents? almost a week ago, but text all the time.
When was the last time you cleaned under your couch cushions? you're supposed to do that?
When was the last time you had a good night out? We went out on Sat. It was kinda fun. lol
When was the last time you went to the beach? Technically the end of September when we were in Puerto Rico, but we didn't actually go and lay on the beach or get in the water. Just walked on the beach.

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
October 10th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
When was the last time you called your parents? I talk to my mom daily, my dad and I haven't spoke for over 5 years now so I don't even have his number

When was the last time you cleaned under your couch cushions? I clean in between mine weekly but they do not come off

When was the last time you had a good night out? hmmm we go to a friends weekly and let the kids play while we have adult time but kid free and actually out would have been in January when we went to the steelers/baltimore playoff game.

When was the last time you went to the beach? About 2 months ago
October 10th, 2011, 01:10 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
When was the last time you called your parents? I don't call my mom much. I think its been a week or so since she called. I text my dad every couple days.
When was the last time you cleaned under your couch cushions? Gosh its been months .
When was the last time you had a good night out? DH and I had 3 lovely hours the Sunday before Kaitlynn was born just us and we went to lunch.
When was the last time you went to the beach? The weekend before Kaitlynn was born actually the Saturday before we went to a local beach and looked for shells with the kids .

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Tags
random questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search