Nightmares

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2011, 07:44 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Early Sunday morning I had my first nightmare about this pregnancy. I had this weird dream that me and 2 other women were working at a plant that makes home pregnancy test. They give you a coupon if you want to buy a test. There was 3 of us that got coupons and brought test. The other two were friends then there was me. The one sent a message to her friend on the computer did you test yet. Her friend replied back no Stacey beat me to it and her test showed postive right away. Her friend replied back to her don't worry she is loosing the baby. I woke up right after the dream. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I started shaking. Dh woke up and tried to calm me down. We both deceided to just get up. All day yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about the dream. The dream just gave me a uneasy feeling that something is wrong.

I don't think anything is wrong but I can't get the dream out of my head and I can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. I haven't made it this far with any of the other pregnancy. I don't know if that has something to do with it. I don't have any symptoms that anything is wrong. I don't have major cramps, spotting or bleeding.

I still have my pregnancy symptoms. My boobs are still sore, I have some cramping but not bad, I am still nausea's although I am not as nasuea as I was but I know that can come and go. I still feel bloated and pregnant.

I have appointment with my regular Ob on Wednesday but I think its just with the nurses. I don't think I am schedule to see a doctor. I think it just more of intake then anything. I don't have another ultrasound schedule for two weeks with my high risk Ob.

It figures. I was feeling so postive about this pregnancy until I had that nightmare. I really haven't had any baby dreams. Just the nightmare.
October 10th, 2011, 08:13 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pregnancy nightmares are the worst and are so hard to shake! Great big ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) to you!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

October 10th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry I hate the bad dreams that come along with pregnancy after loss. I have a dream every single night that my water breaks and that something is wrong with the baby because I'm still early
October 10th, 2011, 08:39 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
(((HUGS)))

I hate Nightmares

October 10th, 2011, 09:03 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
((HUGS)) Stacey I am so sorry you had a nightmare. I hope when you have your appointment Wednesday they can give you so sort of reassurance.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 10th, 2011, 11:25 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry that you had a pregnancy nightmare. I have had a few also and they are terrible. I finally had a good dream last night about seeing our beautiful baby girl (maybe that was a sign) for the first time. I hope you have no more nightmares and just good dreams.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 10th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Thank you ladies. I hope I don't have anymore nightmares. I hope when I go to my appointment on Wednesday they can do something to help my nerves.
October 10th, 2011, 02:07 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I had pregnancy nightmares with my pregnancy. Especially as I approached my loss weeks. It got to the point I wasn't sleeping and I begged my dr for an u/s. Everything was fine but it was so hard to shake those feelings. The dreams seemed so real. Big Hugs to you. I hate the nightmares.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 10th, 2011, 04:20 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 10th, 2011, 04:23 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I hate those one. I have not had anything time just weird scary dreams that wake me up scared. Dreams like someone is in the house... or something.

A couple pregnancys ago I was dreaming that I felt something wet and stuck my hands down and my hand were all covered in blood... I woke just at that moment and ran to the bathroom to check for blood. I was so freaked out.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
October 10th, 2011, 10:01 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stacey, just wanted to let you know that I have had those dreams too....this too will get better as time go's on. Big hugs to you right now.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

October 11th, 2011, 07:42 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling today Stacey? Thinking about you!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 11th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I am feeling better. I still get a bad feeling but then my symptoms kicks the bad feelings away. Hopefully I can talk my regular Ob into giving me a ultrasound to easy my mind tomorrow.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search