scared:(

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2011, 11:56 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
really scared...baby is measuring almost a week behind, only measuring 7wk1day (and she spent 20 minutes trying to get better measurements - the best she could get was 7wk3day)...obviously, since I had an IUI/trigger, there is no way my days are that off...and the H/B was slow and weak (119 and that was again after trying a million times to get it on the U/S...it shouldnt have been that hard to pick up at 8 weeks gestation)...so, I think I have to prepare myself that I'm going to lose another baby...my heart is already breaking...again...
October 11th, 2011, 12:00 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Was it a trans or abdominal ultrasound? Could the equipment be older? What are they saying now? ((hugs))
October 11th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
** HUGS ** This is what happened with me with my first miscarriage/subsequent D&C. I hope it isn't the case for you.
October 11th, 2011, 12:11 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish you had a better u/s, and Im praying for your miracle.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

October 11th, 2011, 12:12 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonya I'm so sorry. Hopefully this little guy is just a slow starter and will catch up. When do you go back in for another u/s? I'll be praying for you little guy. Didn't you go to one of those free clinics today? Maybe theire equipment was just substandard or maybe the tech just didn't know what he was doing.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 11th, 2011, 12:13 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
((hugs)) Don't lose hope yet, the same thing happened to me. At 8w baby was only measuring 6w3d and had a HB of 99BPM. They told me 50/50 chance of loss, 2 weeks later he was measuring perfect and HB was in range and he has flourished since. I hope you just have a slow starter like me.

1/25/12

October 11th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Micksbabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Noooooooo!!!! This isn't fair huge hugs your way!! I am praying everything is okay!!

Thank you Bokkechick for my gorgeous siggie

October 11th, 2011, 12:57 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Thinking of you!

as a side note, I had a trans vaginal u/s on Friday and baby measured 9 weeks 2 days. On Monday I had an abdominal u/s and baby measured 9 weeks 1 day. I think it was just that difference in machines in trans vs. abdominal. Because baby looked perfect.

October 11th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tonya I'm praying for you and hoping that next time you go in you get great news...

Hugs and hugs and hugs...

October 11th, 2011, 01:24 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So sorry for the upsetting appointment. I hope everything works out and baby is just a slow starter.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 11th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
*hugs*!
October 11th, 2011, 01:36 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Praying for you.
When I have my ultrasounds my DR does not even do the BPM count I have to ask him to. He just looks at the heart beating thats it.

I think I remember you saying you were going to a free clinic today? I would not take anything to hear until you see your OB.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
October 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh that sucks I hope it turns out to be okay!...

October 11th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had the same thing happen. My baby girl, at 8 weeks something days gestation (as per LMP) measured 7 weeks, 3 days at her first ultrasound. My due date went from 11/22 to 11/27. The dr is sticking to 11/22 and is convinced she's just little. She's measured a little on the smaller end of average consistently on all ultrasounds since. I even bled a little with her around 6.5-7 weeks and she's still here and looking perfect. Don't lose hope!!! I'm praying for you and your bean!!!

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

October 11th, 2011, 02:55 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
((HUGS)) I would try not to worry about it too much. All doctors equipment are different. There was a heartbeat and it wasn't measuring too far off. When do you go back for a repeat?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 11th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Super Mommy
There is a heart beat! That is good! And some babies can measure small while others may measure big...I really hope that's all it is.

October 11th, 2011, 05:36 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awwww I'm sorry hun.. Please don't give up hope.. With my little rainbow baby he was measuring a week behind from when I knew I Od and he caught up to an extent and is perfectly healthy and putting on weight faster then my first son did.. So you never know.. Keep your head up.. I am praying for you and your little precious bean.
October 11th, 2011, 06:21 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it was at a free U/S place...at first she did abdominal, and then I asked for vaginal, so she did that...

Verbal diarrhea coming up...
the lady was very nice and I literally was in there for 20 minutes, but the weird thing is that at 8 weeks (based on my other pregnancies at least), the baby really should look like a baby, and this one definitely looked nothing like a baby, it looked like a blob...even after staring at it for 20 minutes, I have no idea where in the world the head was...I am also not sure if the heartbeat measurements that she got were accurate, cause she had a really hard time registering them I couldnt even see them on the scan what in the world she was even reading, which was weird cause with my last pregnancy, I had an U/S at 7wk3day, and it was super easy to pick up the H/B...which makes me think this one was weak? But, the H/B was definitely there...

Anyway, what I'm really worried about is the CRL, it just shouldnt be measuring that far behind...

I'm going to call my RE tomorrow and try to get in asap...his techs have had a really hard time finding my uterus in the past because it is tipped and retroverted, but he never has a problem, so I'm hoping that with him I can get an accurate measurement...and hoping that it is good...ugh...I HATE this
October 11th, 2011, 06:43 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS!!! I hope that you can get a better u/s tomorrow.

=May '05 and '11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search