Foul Mood?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2011, 01:04 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I have been extremely moody and just in a foul mood today. Anyone else feel this way with the change in hormones?

I mean I really do not have any symptoms yet except for extreme tiredness (and being unable to sleep well at night), moodiness, always hungry but I cannot really eat anything (the look and smell of food turns me off), and a sensitive nose. Still it is super early, and most people get symptoms at around 6 weeks, right?

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 12th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I started having symptoms at 5 DPO!

I've been really moody this time too... I have to watch myself so I don't get snarky with people at work or with DF. And I'm SO emotional! I've been crying several times a day over nothing! It makes me kind of nuts...

October 12th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I don't get very moody, but I know a lot of people do. Also, my only symptom has been fatigue.
October 12th, 2011, 03:04 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I get very moody. I have to try to watch myself with Dh. One of the dogs had a accident in the house last week. Dh and I got in a good arguement over it. I cry very easy also. I was crying like crazy today at the Ob office.
October 12th, 2011, 04:02 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
It's definitely not too early for symptoms, and yours are completetely normal. I was a raging witch one minute and then crying over a tv commercial the next for the first trimester Sorry you're feeling grumpy

1/25/12

October 12th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I have just been going on a roller coaster with everything. One minute I am super happy and the next I want to strangle someone. I also go from not worried to freaked out. I am sure the fact that I have not been able to square things away with the doctor adds on to that. I had to move my laptop downstairs to stay away from the kids. I just need my alone time.

October 12th, 2011, 04:47 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Lindsey I think it's just normal hormones But I must say I'm glad your having symptoms even minor ones!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 12th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
I have just been going on a roller coaster with everything. One minute I am super happy and the next I want to strangle someone. I also go from not worried to freaked out.
I know exactly what you mean... this sounds like me. Especially on the freak out part. I'm mostly feeling really good about things, but it doesn't take much to get me worked up. I had a dream that I was bleeding and it ruined the rest of the day for me.

Hang in there, hopefully getting things sorted with your docs and being able to hear/see a heartbeat in a couple weeks will calm things down a little. That's what I'm hoping for...

October 12th, 2011, 05:41 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like normal hormones to me.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 12th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Well ladies I got some blood taken for a beta today. I am freaking out! Is it irrational to not want to know and just enjoy the fact that I am pregnant right now? I'll keep every updated with a new post tomorrow. I just didn't want to start a post until I got the results in.

October 12th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
definitly hormones I was the same way...for me it got a little better and you learn to deal with it to a certain point but there are still times that i want to rip off peoples heads
October 12th, 2011, 08:46 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I didn't do betas for the reason you talk about. I just wanted to enjoy it. I was moody my whole pregnancy.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search