TMI Alert!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Veteran
I am 27 wks 2 days. I had my twins at 21 weeks, so everything I am experiencing now is new. I honestly don't know if I am just panicking because of the time of year (I had the girls on October 20th last year.... ) or if there is reason for concern.
For one, I have been producing colostrum. Not a whole lot, but if I don't wear a bra, I'll notice little wet spots on my shirt. Another thing....and this is what kinda freaked me out...I went to the bath room and --TMI I know-- there was a thick white discharge in my panties. No odor or blood or anything. It seems like this has happened once before, but I can't really remember. Is this normal?? Next, the muscles around the area between my very upper inner leg and vag has been soooo sore. In the mornings, I can barely lift my legs!! With my girls, my hips spread, but I felt it in my hips. I have never experienced this feeling..... Lastly, when I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror, I look..and feel..like I doubled in size!!! What in the world?!
So far, this has been a very normal pregnancy...if it wasn't for her beating on my insides (which I love) I wouldn't even feel pregnant...most of the time. My last pregnancy was .... extremely complicated and there was nothing normal about it! So, are these things something that I should be worried about?? I do see my OB Monday for my normal appt, but I am going crazy in the mean time.

Oh.....since I am getting towards the end of my pregnancy, are there any questions I should be asking the dr??

Thank ya'll.......

October 15th, 2011, 01:04 PM
mom2moose
The colostrum is normal. some women leak early. I know a few in my DDC did. The discharge is also normal. In fact, most women's discharge increases as the time goes on in their pregnancy. Doubling in size? Could be a growth spurt or the baby may have shifted positions a bit so you look bigger. The pain by your vag also sounds normal. I had that for the entire 3rd trimester of my pregnancy.

Everything you're experiencing sounds like normal 3rd timester stuff. But, if you're really concerned you should call your OB just for some peace of mind. Good luck!
October 15th, 2011, 01:12 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Sounds like normal stuff to me, I know I have had increased discharged and remember leaking with DD towards the end. Just run it by you Dr. for extra peace of mind

1/25/12

October 15th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Veteran
okay...thank you ladies

October 15th, 2011, 01:41 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I was just going to also add the answer "normal" as well. CM during pregnancy is crazy nuts! Towards the end of pregnancy, you might just need to wear liners!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 15th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have all the same symptoms you do, and the pain between my legs is really annoying. Had it last time even earlier.

October 15th, 2011, 06:06 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
All normal . So happy for you that you are moving along.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 15th, 2011, 07:46 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was thinking the other day how ironic the fact that I have so much CM now. All during my TTC time I was dry when I needed it - now I have to wear a liner.

All sounds pretty normal to me but like the other girls said call your doctor just in case.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search