Sleepy Sunday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2011, 05:30 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
New mom or pregnant mom, how much sleep are you getting?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 16th, 2011, 06:32 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Pregnant and getting about 7 hours, I go to bed at 10:30 fall asleep by 11:30, wake up 3 times to pee usually at 1, 3, and 5, and get up at 8 with DD. I am a very lite sleeper and every little noise wakes me up and it takes a while to fall back to sleep after I'm awake.

1/25/12

October 16th, 2011, 07:00 AM
mom2moose
New mom and not as much as I'd like. LOL

Finn sleeps from 9:30 until 1:30 am. Then feed him, back to sleep until 4:30, feed him, then back to sleep until 6:30, feed him, and up at 7:30.

Don't even ask about Moose. The 3 year old sleeps worse than the newborn most nights!!
October 16th, 2011, 08:52 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
New mom, and like Jenny I'm not getting as much as I'd like! The last few nights have been the worse. Dawson has to be rocked to sleep but now when I put him down, within half an hour he's screaming suddenly! I think he might have reflux which is causing the screaming (and some other signs), so we'll be seeing his ped. next Monday and talk about it. Danica sleeps wonderfully....7:30 to 7-7:30 always, so she's not an issue!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

October 16th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Pregnant, I get probably 8 hours or so
October 16th, 2011, 11:36 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Pregnant. I am not getting enough sleep. I have been suffering from insomnia. I am always exhausted, but I cannot sleep at night, go figure. Last night I went to bed at 8 because I was feeling sick to my stomach and I was tired, only to wake up 7 times (I counted them) to go pee. I didn't even need to pee that bad either. I got up at 6:45 this morning. I don't remember not sleeping like this with my other pregnancies. It's been like this for the last week.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 16th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Pregnant and generally sleeping a lot! Most nights I get around 9 hours but I've had a few 12 or 13 hour nights as well. I feel exhausted constantly!

October 16th, 2011, 08:26 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
If it wasn't for DH I wouldn't be getting as much as I am lol. I go to bed between 9-10 and up at her next feeding. Usually 2-3 but every now and then longer. Depends on when she falls asleep for DH at night. She is up and fussing from 9ish until 1 am or later. She does not have a consistent pattern really. Feeling sleep deprived but hope that getting moving this week will help me get some energy. I get lots of energy at night when is when I am supposed to be sleeping lol.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 17th, 2011, 07:47 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pregnant here and getting a ton of sleep, but it never feels like enough. The exhaustion really started hitting me again around 30 weeks or so. Work days I get about 7 hours of sleep, and the other nights I can sleep for at least 10 hours and take naps on top of that It's going to be a rude awakening when baby gets here!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search