Had to have a "Please forgive me, but I don't understand you, God" moment

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
This morning I heard on the radio news that a women was arrested for feeding her 10 month old baby girl Beer and Cocaine. I don't get it. WHY!? Why does this woman have a baby and mine is in Heaven? I don't understand why you give babies to people who will feed them Beer and Cocaine, God, but you gave me a baby who died of SIDS and I loved her and took care of her so much!!! Please forgive me, but I need to be mad at you right now, God. I know you understand.

and end rant. Hate when people treat their kids like crap. So sad.

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
October 20th, 2011, 03:41 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I went through that a lot after my losses. Why did you take my baby when you let crack heads keep theirs. I don't have an answer. I am sorry you lost your little girl.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 20th, 2011, 04:12 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've had this rant with God numerous times through the last 6 years, 3 losses, and a year long struggle with infertility. It sucks, and I just don't understand it!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

October 20th, 2011, 04:51 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
When I was going through all of my miscarriages and everything I would go through the exact same mad at God things! My sister is one that should NEVER be a mother. Multiple family and extended family members have offered to pay for a tubal ligation for her. The best decision she has ever made was to give her daughter to a loving home through adoption. It was so hard to go through miscarriages and calling CPS because of the abuse of my niece by my sister's drug addict ex husband. I am so glad that God understands why we are mad at Him and lets us be mad at Him.

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

October 20th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Totally understand your feelings It's not fair at all!
October 20th, 2011, 05:33 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I understand as well... I have had the same conversation with God so many times. ((hugs)) I am so sorry.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 20th, 2011, 05:38 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
I hear you I think it is only human to question things sometimes and I believe God understands that.

It ISN'T fair at all. It makes me sick to hear of someone mistreating their children like that but so many people who want children and have the means of caring for them, can't get pregnant or have other sorts of troubles. Doesn't make any sense.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
October 21st, 2011, 03:28 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiyaRae'sMomma View Post
This morning I heard on the radio news that a women was arrested for feeding her 10 month old baby girl Beer and Cocaine. I don't get it. WHY!? Why does this woman have a baby and mine is in Heaven? I don't understand why you give babies to people who will feed them Beer and Cocaine, God, but you gave me a baby who died of SIDS and I loved her and took care of her so much!!! Please forgive me, but I need to be mad at you right now, God. I know you understand.

and end rant. Hate when people treat their kids like crap. So sad.

We have all been there. The important thing here is that you are angry and mad at God and not turning away from him. when you directly face God and ask why then you put yourself in a position to listen, whatever he may be saying. I know it is impossible to understand it but if you keep facing God and asking why you will understand all of it someday, in this life or the next.

October 21st, 2011, 04:27 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I agree with the other ladies and have questioned things too when I had my loss.

October 21st, 2011, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I totally understand how you feel. Lots of hugs today.

October 21st, 2011, 09:19 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I used to work in a center that treated pregnant drug addicts. At the time I had no children, no losses, and no real understanding of what these ladies were doing to their children. I mean, logically and educationally I knew the consequences. But it was not until I had a child of my own...and then had four losses that I truly got ANGRY and realized that even though my coworkers were awesome and I was invited back whenever I decided to go back to work (even years down the road), that I could NEVER be around those women again. Those who had such blatent disregard for the blessing of fertility and children. Often healthy children who had the cards seriously stacked against them from the beginning. It was just NOT FAIR. When I hear about parents who abuse, neglect, and kill their children, I just want to scream and often ask "Why." We will never know the answers in this lifetime. But I have to accept it won't ever make sense.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
October 21st, 2011, 05:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
October 26th, 2011, 01:17 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
I was totally MIA for a bit. Thanks for everyone's kind words and understanding.

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
October 26th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Song View Post
We have all been there. The important thing here is that you are angry and mad at God and not turning away from him. when you directly face God and ask why then you put yourself in a position to listen, whatever he may be saying. I know it is impossible to understand it but if you keep facing God and asking why you will understand all of it someday, in this life or the next.
This! Very well said.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search