I am so angry I could explode! (just a long vent)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2011, 12:59 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Ok, I need to vent. I just need to let it all out. Our government is worthless.

I got another rejection letter today after my first appeal for CHIP benefits. I was furious because I have spent hours on phone calls with them over the past 2 weeks trying to get this settled. So I called again today and asked why I was once again rejected. Here is what I was told...

Because we make $10 over the max limit for our family size. I then asked her if they even looked at how much I pay in childcare (this get's deducted from your income and makes it lower). She said, "Oh you pay childcare?" Well YES!! It is on the application. "Oh, yeah I see it now. I do not understand why they did not notice that. Did you submit proof of childcare?" You CANNOT submit proof of childcare with the original application. It has to be requested, and it never was. "Oh, I do see that they never requested that. How weird. I am showing that based on all your information that you DO qualify. You will have to reapply again." WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? I have already reapplied twice because yall keep screwing up! If your people ACTUALLY did their job and did not skim over their work, we would not have this problem would we?!? "Well you are 100% correct in thinking that mam. Just submit a 2nd letter explaining everything you just told me, and go ahead and send in that proof of childcare. Oh, wait, I also see here that you sent in your appeal over the 30 day time limit." How is that even possible if I just applied 2 weeks ago!?!? Can you check the dates on the letter??? "Oh yes, you are right again. I wonder why they put that as another reason for rejection???"

Kill me people. Kill me now! With my hormones all over the place, I might just beat my head against the wall.

End rant..... This stress cannot be good for me.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 24th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so ridiculous!
October 24th, 2011, 01:34 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
See these are the the people that give all state employees a bad name. Geesh, do your freaking job!!

October 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Sad part is, is that back in Las Vegas I worked for the County. I went out of my way to help people while there were quite a few who could care less. They had a rock hard union contract to protect them from anything. It is just sad that these entities do not do something about lack luster job performance.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs))) I went through the same thing... In the end you will forget all about this and be happy that you are getting the care for your baby. Right now it is just extremely stressful!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 24th, 2011, 02:41 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So sorry the are so frustrating. Good luck.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 24th, 2011, 02:49 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Wow....that is really frustrating. I don't understand that **** sometimes. I hope they do their job once they receive your letter and proof of child care!

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
October 24th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I have to deal with insurance companies, both government (Medicaid/Medicare) and private, at work, and they are all a pain to deal with.

Lucia Jane, born 10.9.11

Forever missing our angel babies
October 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
wow,I would have flipped out. I'm so sorry you have to deal with such incompetent people.

1/25/12

October 24th, 2011, 03:34 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh, how frustrating!!! Hopefully they get their act together soon and you can relax!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search