Can't get involved with my DDC?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Veteran
at first i was very active in my ddc and on here too, but then all i wanted to do when i got home was sleep. And i just found it too much to keep straight and keep up to date with so i pretty much stopped going everywhere, now i find i come back here more because it's just more like the right fit.
October 28th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
Oh we get you and love you for it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
Thanks!

You'd think *someone* in there would interact with me, but I am convinced they're all robots and/or trolls. It's like I don't even exist. Maybe they think I am a troll because I am tired of answer the same stupid questions over and over again. "Oh look! It's a new month! Time to start asking about circumcision, cloth diapering, whether you're a stay at home mom, and what items you MUST have......AGAIN". Bleh.

Last edited by Shadeauxe; October 28th, 2011 at 04:43 AM.
October 28th, 2011, 09:20 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I agree with Katie and Missy. We love you Courtney.
October 28th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBozeman View Post
I think Katie is right exactly!

And I see what you mean Kayla... It probably makes a difference for me that I started posting there when there weren't so many ladies and I haven't had as long or difficult of journeys as you and Lindsey. I can tell that I'm going to get annoyed with some of the petty stuff... I certainly was in the Jan DDC when I was posting there. But it's also fun to get that different perspective. And, for me, it helps me remember the joy and excitement of being pregnant so that I don't just focus on the worry and fear I feel.

That being said.... I am SO glad that this board is here. This is the safe place...
I totally agree, I don't know why I didn't come here earlier. I do like being a part of the DDC because seeing the excitement with the 1st timers is awesome, and helps remind me that things can go and do go well! Of course, I still have that fear and when the "what do you want to have" post came up, it was like, umm, a baby...

October 28th, 2011, 05:48 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeauxe View Post
Thanks!

You'd think *someone* in there would interact with me, but I am convinced they're all robots and/or trolls. It's like I don't even exist. Maybe they think I am a troll because I am tired of answer the same stupid questions over and over again. "Oh look! It's a new month! Time to start asking about circumcision, cloth diapering, whether you're a stay at home mom, and what items you MUST have......AGAIN". Bleh.

I think Katie said it best. I also think that we have a lot of other focuses than most women in the DDCs do. I know I am getting sick of the incessant whining from some. I just want to scream BE THANKFUL YOU'RE PREGNANT!! THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WOULD KILL TO BE WHERE YOU ARE!!! Don't get me wrong, pregnancy can be uncomfortable and everyone is entitled to vent, but whining about every little thing annoys me and that's what some do.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

October 28th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^Uhg tell me about it. I got that in real life waaaaaaay too much. I was praying my DDC wouldn't have those issues and it didn't. I'm lucky I don't see much of that in my DDC. My DDC has people from TTCAL, too though.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search