My symptoms are gone :(

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2011, 07:44 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Okay ladies so DH and I are moving and I have been on my feet all day moving an packing. I didn't lift anything heavy just a lot of bending and walking. Well towards the end of the night I realized I wasn't nauseous and my boobies weren't sore. so I started freaking out... And am freaking out. Also I got some cramps from all the hardwork today. I also can't take it easy tomorrow I work 6-6 Saturday and Sunday and I'm on my feet 80% of the day.

Is this normal?

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
October 28th, 2011, 07:49 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had days where I felt great - normal people would say cherish it, I panicked. I thought for sure that I had lost the baby if I felt ok.

I don't know if what you are experiencing is normal or not but I went through the same thing.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 28th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Missy, it's normal (but terrifying!!) to have "good" days. But for the sake of your sanity I hope you wake up sick tomorrow LOL
October 28th, 2011, 08:05 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
I had days where I felt great - normal people would say cherish it, I panicked. I thought for sure that I had lost the baby if I felt ok.

I don't know if what you are experiencing is normal or not but I went through the same thing.
Yeah I almost feel completely normal... But I hear your symptoms get more regular around 8 weeks??? I havent gotten that far ever so I don't know just from what I hear.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
October 28th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm having some days where I feel pretty normal too, and it is pretty scary. Then after a day or two my boobs will start throbbing or I'll have a really strong wave of nausea or I'll cry at some stupid little thing.

Hang in there and remember there's no reason to think there's anything wrong... Hugs and I'll keep you and your little bean in my prayers...

October 28th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Veteran
The same thing happened to me....i would feel fantastic and not be happy about it but fly into a panic and wish for symptoms...then i'd lay there sick wondering why on earth i had to wish them upon myself.

It's a horrible cycle of that for a PAL i think. *hugs*
October 29th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with the other ladies. I was the same way, too. Especially before 10 weeks for me. I was sick more often than not, but a day or two here and there I'd feel normal. I freaked, too. I tested it though. I hated eggs even early on. I'd make myself some eggs and try to eat them. If i gagged/made myself sick, I felt much happier. lol Maybe you could try the same thing? If you are having any major food aversions that is. Not everyone gets those until a little later.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

October 29th, 2011, 06:47 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I felt the same way in the beginning. I had very few symptoms in the first trimester consistently, and it really freaked me out, especially since I was thinking it would be worse since I am having twins. It's extremely unnerving. I hope that you're just having a good day.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

October 29th, 2011, 07:05 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I hope you were just having a good. I had days where I felt good and it always scared me. Then all of sudden I would be sick. I think it is normal to have good days.
October 29th, 2011, 07:32 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
My days come and go. If it makes you feel better, my boobs did not even hurt until recently, and I found out that I was pregnant over 2 weeks ago. As the time passes, I feel more and more pregnant, so give it time. It'll hit you when you least expect it.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 29th, 2011, 07:40 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My symptoms came and went also in the beginning. I don't think my nausea stuck around full time until around 8 or 9 weeks.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 29th, 2011, 11:08 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remember having good days and bad days in the beginning. I would feel great for a few days and it would freak me out, then the baby would make up for it by making me feel crappy again. I'm sorry that your worried. I completely understand where your coming from!! HUGS!!

=May '05 and '11

October 29th, 2011, 11:47 AM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Ditto to what everyone else said *hugs*

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
October 29th, 2011, 12:10 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Hope you are feeling "better". It can come and go and be normal.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 29th, 2011, 12:16 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
I agree with everyone else ((HUGS)) Hope your symptoms pick up again so you can relax.

1/25/12

October 29th, 2011, 01:30 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it's normal for the symptoms to come and go. Hopefully they come back again before the worry gets too bad
October 29th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't have any symptoms until 7 weeks except that i was more tired than usual. The m/s and sore boobs were around 7-8 weeks and would definitely come and go at first. So, I definitely wouldn't worry at all, though i know it is certainly easier to say than do. I remember having a complete meltdown at 9 1/2 weeks because i was at work and realized my boobs didn't hurt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search