Weekly update 10/31

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2011, 08:04 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
What are you doing for Halloween?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 31st, 2011, 08:43 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
How far along are you? 34 Weeks
Any milestones passed? I am past the point that I first went into labor with DS
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Great, I mean he feels like he is trying to fall out, but I feel great
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Wed - Regular appoinment
What are you doing for Halloween? DS is going trick or treating, I am on bedrest, but I may sneak out a take a few pictures of him

October 31st, 2011, 08:56 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
How far along are you? 15w2d
Any milestones passed? Not since last week
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No. I am so boring.
How are you feeling? Today I have a headache because my son kicked me in the head while we were sleeping last night. Otherwise, I feel fine.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 11/21 - anatomy scan
What are you doing for Halloween? Maybe nothing since there are power lines and trees down from the snow
October 31st, 2011, 11:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 7w,4d
Any milestones passed? nope, coming up on the time when my last baby's heart stopped beating.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? u/s on Thursday that showed hb and a little bean that was measuring slightly behind
How are you feeling? staying optimistic right now. My symptoms are not very severe, but they're definitely there. Hanging on to that and talking about and visualizing this little cootie growing like crazy and joining us in June!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
What are you doing for Halloween? Not really sure... if DF has his way we'll hide with all the lights off or go to a movie!

October 31st, 2011, 11:35 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 20w 2d today
Any milestones passed? just passed the halfway mark
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? It's a BOY
How are you feeling? m/s is finally gone (i think) I've been puke free for over a week
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 11/2 (my angelversary) for 1 hour glucose tolerance test
What are you doing for Halloween? just going out to dinner with family (did trick or treating already)

October 31st, 2011, 12:11 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
How far along are you? 7 weeks tomorrow
Any milestones passed?not yet
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?I saw the h/b today!Everything looks good so far
How are you feeling?Right now crampy and tired. I really need to go and eat some prunes... bleh
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)At 10 - 11 weeks
What are you doing for Halloween? Either taking the kids trick or treating or handing out candy. Depends on who gets the short straw. Lol.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 1st, 2011, 03:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 32 weeks today
Any milestones passed? Everything
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nothing. He's running out of room for sure and spending a lot of time on my bladder.
How are you feeling? Tired, achy in TMI parts, back ache
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Nov 10 for biweekly regular appointment/
What are you doing for Halloween?
Well, what we DID was took our son (Iron Man with a real, working chest piece) to the mall to trick or treat with SIL, BIL, and 7 mo old nephew. Then we came home and trick or treated around the neighborhood for about 40 minutes while husband (Tony Stark with real, working chest piece ) handed out treats. Then put my son to bed and I watched Ghost Hunters Live for a little while .
November 1st, 2011, 10:41 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
How far along are you?25w4d
Any milestones passed?nothing new
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?nope
How are you feeling?I feel like I am 9 months instead of 6, my body hurts everywhere
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)Thursday with regular OB
What are you doing for Halloween? I took DD out around my dad's neighborhood since trick or treating isn't until Friday in our town due to power outages/messy streets

1/25/12

November 1st, 2011, 02:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 32 weeks

Any milestones passed? Nothing new

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? nope not really

How are you feeling? good, this baby finally is head down, feels like i got a big ole bowling ball down there.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) tomorrow, just a regular appointment

What are you doing for Halloween? we did nothing.

November 1st, 2011, 02:20 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
How far along are you? 11 weeks
Any milestones passed? all of them
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Had a ultrasound last week and baby is looking good
How are you feeling? I am still feeling sick. good about everything but still scared
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) NT Scan in 8 days with the High Risk Ob
What are you doing for Halloween? We spent the night together.
November 1st, 2011, 04:13 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 37w1d
Any milestones passed? We made it to full term without having to be induced!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Baby is still measuring 50th percentile at 6 lbs 7 oz.
How are you feeling? Physically I feel good. Emotionally, I am still trying to wrap my mind around our induction and how it might work out and convince myself that I am going to have a healthy baby girl next week.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Friday for a NST, OB appointment, and pre-eclampsia labs. It is our last appointment before delivery!
What are you doing for Halloween? I got to go out on the porch with DH and hand out candy... exciting for a preggo on bedrest

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search