How are you feeling?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2011, 12:17 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How are you feeling right now?
How are you feeling about your pregnancy?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 31st, 2011, 01:07 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like your new siggy Katie.

Let's just say my 42 year old body is begging me for this to be done. I am about on bedrest at this point as I can hardly walk.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 31st, 2011, 01:22 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I am just plain exhausted. I spent 4 hours at the doctors and lab today, so I could really use a looooooooooooooooooong nap. My body wants to pass out and sleep, and my mind is telling me that I can't because the kids get home in 10 minutes and I have way too much to do.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 31st, 2011, 02:02 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
I like your new siggy Katie.

Let's just say my 42 year old body is begging me for this to be done. I am about on bedrest at this point as I can hardly walk.
Thanks Missy! I felt it was time for a new siggy

I hope Scarlett comes soon. Time for her to be here and mommy to start feeling better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
I am just plain exhausted. I spent 4 hours at the doctors and lab today, so I could really use a looooooooooooooooooong nap. My body wants to pass out and sleep, and my mind is telling me that I can't because the kids get home in 10 minutes and I have way too much to do.
Aww Lindsey! That is always my hardest pregnancy symptom. I can deal with the morning sickness but I honestly could barely keep my eyes open throughout the day.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

October 31st, 2011, 02:41 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
I'm very tired slightly nauseous and sore boobies with us knowing there is a heartbeat I feel so much better.... I've never seen a heartbeat before so it really makes me feel better

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
October 31st, 2011, 02:42 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait until we get to ask you these same questions Katie.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 31st, 2011, 06:36 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling pretty good actually!!
I'm feeling good about the pregnancy too. I've been feeling the baby move daily and it's made me feel tons better.

=May '05 and '11

October 31st, 2011, 11:22 PM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling right now? nauseous, tired
How are you feeling about your pregnancy? nervous and scared. Everything seems well so far, but still scared

November 1st, 2011, 01:28 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
How are you feeling right now? Tired. Trying not to take a nap but the couch is calling me
How are you feeling about your pregnancy? I am feeling good about everything. Altough the fears come rushing in. I try to push the fears out though.
November 1st, 2011, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling right now? Right at this moment? I'm tired, as usual, and I keep getting pretty strong waves of nausea. And my boobs hurt, especially when I run up and down the stairs!
How are you feeling about your pregnancy? I'm not really sure... I mean I think I'm doing pretty well, and I'm feeling pretty positive overall. But I'm also feeling stressed and nervous. Thursday I will be 8 weeks, which is when my last baby's heart stopped. It doesn't help that I'm soooo emotional right now. I cry at the drop of a hat and my dreams are wacky and last all night. I'm going to be afraid to wake up Thursday...

November 1st, 2011, 03:18 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm really feeling fine right now... I haven't been too uncomfortable luckily.

Right now, I am struggling to convince myself that delivery is going to go well. I am just suddenly terrified that something is going to go wrong that will keep me from holding my little girl right away after delivery. Trying to wrap my brain around thinking positively.
November 2nd, 2011, 03:46 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
I can't wait until we get to ask you these same questions Katie.
November 2nd, 2011, 06:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am a little crampy, tired, nauseous. The crampiness, coupled with the spotting has me freaking out, so I am very nervous this morning! Hoping the doc calls soon!

November 2nd, 2011, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling right now? Over all pretty good! Tired from pregnancy-worsened insomnia, but sleep troubles are nothing new to me. I've had sleep issues since I was a teenager. Otherwise, not real uncomfortable. I'm energetic as much as I need to be to get things done around the house.

How are you feeling about your pregnancy? Still loving being pregnant. I'm gonna miss being pregnant when she's here, but I'm also so excited to finally meet our rainbow baby!

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search