Stupid Cramping! :(

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I know that I'm now past the point that baby made it to last time. I still have nice strong symptoms and am feeling positive about things. But just in the last few days I've started to have quite a bit of cramping. I keep telling myself that it's because my uterus didn't have time to get back to normal after my miscarriage and so it was already a little stretchy and now I'm in the new part so of course things are getting bigger. I'm also having lots of twinges and kind of stretching feelings, along with the cramping, so I'm not REALLY worried. But of course I can' help but be paranoid!

November 10th, 2011, 11:47 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
of course your going to be paranoid. And I know it's easier said than done but try not too worry especially if your having symptoms.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

November 10th, 2011, 12:27 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Been there, it is so hard not worry. I checked the TP until about 20 weeks, every time. I hope it eases up for you

1/25/12

November 10th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am in the same boat, Becky. I have had cramping here and there too! I am trying to do the same thing you do and focus on the symptoms...it is so hard though! I think, my bbs aren't sore enough, I don't feel sick enough, but then as soon as I think that, bam they come back I hope the cramping stops so you can stop worrying a bit! HUGS!!

November 10th, 2011, 01:38 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had cramping around 9 weeks Becky and still have some. I believe that it is just the uterus stretching and your body making room for you bigger uterus. I know how hard it is not to worry. I think I will worry until I'm holding my sweet child in my arms and then I'm sure I will still worry..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 10th, 2011, 05:49 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is normal to worry Becky. (((hugs)))

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

November 10th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies... I know it's normal. I also know that sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between uterine cramping and all the darn gas pains!

To top off the worry though, DF and I got a little carried away tonight and I think I irritated something and bled a little. It stopped immediately but really freaked me out. If I come out of this whole pregnancy thing with a baby and my sanity I'll be pretty happy!

November 10th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Veteran
((hugs)) it's so hard not to go crazy over thinking every little thing...pretty much impossible really....
November 10th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I bled a little more... nothing major, it's pink and with the mucus. No bright red or clots. And I'm sore so I know that we just got carried away and I wasn't lubed enough... Stupid! And fortunately it's different than my miscarriage... that started with old brown blood and I wasn't having cramping at all.

But for crying out loud! Is it too much to ask that I make it through the first trimester without tearing my hair out?? I had to fight not to panic and hyperventilate when I first saw the blood. I even did what I said I wouldn't do and broke out the doppler... I'm only 9 weeks and I don't have a great one, so of course I didn't hear anything but my own heartbeat! If there's no more bleeding tomorrow I'll just take it easy and wait for my appt on Tuesday. If there's more... well I may call and see if they can get us in tomorrow instead!

November 11th, 2011, 06:46 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about the bleeding Becky. Bleeding in pregnancy at any time can be so scary. I'm sure it was from when you and DH got carried away but I know how scary that can be. I hope you have no more bleeding.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 11th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No more bleeding so far, thank heavens!

November 11th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Sillylittlefishey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad to hear the bleeding stopped!!

November 11th, 2011, 09:37 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Sorry for the worry. Tell DF no more freaky business until you are out of the first trimester. Less stress . Take it easy.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search