Still Bleeding

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm trying to talk myself down here because I'm still bleeding...

I know that the blood I had last night was from DTD without enough lube... I know this. There was no blood before and it immediately tapered off afterward. I know that if that's the case and I've irritated my cervix or even abraded my vagina, that I should expect a little bleeding on and off for a couple of days. I know that the cramping I'm having is normal and at least somewhat digestion related. I still have good symptoms - fatigue, nausea on and off, sore boobs, moodiness - and just still feel like everything is okay.

But I'm freaking out. The only time I've seen blood before when I'm pregnant is when my miscarriage started. I hate, hate, hate seeing it and I want to know everything is alright. Of course this happens during the five days all year that my midwife leaves town and is unreachable. I could go to the ER, but they'd want to do a pelvic exam and that's the last thing I need if I've just irritated things. Not to mention the fact that it would cost me a lot of money because my deductible is $2500... I have an appointment for an ultrasound on Tuesday.

So I left work early, am lying in my bed with a big glass of water. If I feel the need I'll call in to work tomorrow and do the same. Then I'm off Sunday and Monday, so I should be able to not do much of anything between now and Tuesday. And of course if the bleeding gets worse, or my cramping gets painful, I'll bite the bullet and go into the ER...

It's probably nothing, but thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated...

November 11th, 2011, 04:57 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
((HUGS)) I hope it stops soon. I had more bleeding this pregnancy then my m/c due to an SCH so I know how scary it is to see. I'm glad you're still having lots of symptoms, that's encouraging. Hurry up Tuesday so we can here some good news!

1/25/12

November 11th, 2011, 06:14 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you feeling any better? Keep your feet up, drink lots of water/juice and please go to the ER if you feel you need to. ((hugs)) I said a prayer for you.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

November 11th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope the bleeding stops and I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
November 11th, 2011, 08:07 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thinking of you...
November 11th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope the bleeding stops soon
November 11th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies... I appreciate the thoughts.... the bleeding is mostly gone now, mostly a little pinkish/brown when I wipe. I'm feeling fine, but will probably spend the weekend in bed, just to be safe. Tuesday cannot get here fast enough!!

November 12th, 2011, 11:30 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Praying for you Becky. I'm glad that the bleeding seems to be getting better. Just take it easy until Tuesday. I know the u/s will ease your mind.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 12th, 2011, 11:52 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it stops soon!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

November 12th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Still bleeding and there have been a few clots, which really freak me out. As long as I'm in bed I don't seem to have much cramping, but it does get worse if I get up and move around, so I'm going to stay in bed as much as possible... really hard when you have to pee every 45 minutes though... I'll move my appt and go in on Monday instead of Tuesday.

November 12th, 2011, 02:23 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
You and your little one are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

November 12th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thinking about you and hope you are feeling better. I'd definitely call the doctor and see if they can check you out over the weekend.

November 12th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Becky, I am so sorry you are going through that! It is so scary, with DD, I had such heavy bleeding with a lot of clots and it totally freaked me out, I went straight to the ER and when DH met me there I lost it and told him I had lost another baby and that I was so sorry - they did the exam and did an u/s and it turns out that I just had a clot right behind my cervix that was breaking up. I bled more with that than either of my 2 losses...anyways, I hope that you are feeling better and that you get good news on Monday! Definitely take it easy and rest!

HUGS!!!!!

November 12th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks all... I'm starting to feel hopeful... the last couple of times that I've wiped there's been more mucus than blood and the blood was brown rather than red. I don't think I'm cramping much anymore, but it's hard to tell because I'm having very painful gas pains... it's a drag because normally I'd go for a walk to help with the gas pains but I've put myself on bed rest for the weekend so I'm trying hot water and citrus first before I send DF down to the store to get some GasX...

Sheesh this is fun!

November 12th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
Any type of bleeding during pregnancy is scary, no matter the reason. HUGS!!! I hope that is stops entirely and everything will be okay. Just take it easy and drink lots. My SIL had a small tear in the uterus when she was pg with her twins and bled just around the 9 week mark for a couple of weeks. It totally healed and the bed rest helped and her twins are 3 1/2 years old now. Try to stay positive.

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

November 12th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad the bleeding has slowed down and turned to brown!! Thinking of you....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search