Christmas Plans

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2011, 04:19 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
What are your plans for Christmas?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

December 19th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
We almost always stay home. Relatives will come over on Christmas for dinner and gift exchanging, but nothing elaborate.
December 19th, 2011, 07:53 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Friday I go to my Dad's for dinner and a gift exchange. Christmas eve I have to work until 2 then dinner at my Aunt and Uncles. Christmas morning we will stay home until about 10 then head over to my mom's for breakfast and gifts, then I go to my dad's side of the family for dinner,games, and gifts. It is a very busy time. we already got together with some of DH's family, but probably won't see his parents and brothers until the baby is born. Last year DD got her xmas gifts from them in March...

1/25/12

December 19th, 2011, 08:05 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Christmas Eve we go to Church in the evening then we go to my Grandparents house and do a big family dinner & presents.

Christmas morning DH and I open presents, then we are going to my parents house for lunch & presents with my siblings, then back home to make my first official Christmas dinner to be ready by 4:30 for DH's side of the family at our house.

My presents have been wrapped for weeks but that is mainly because I love to wrap presents So much so that this week I'm going to my mothers a night to wrap all their presents (except mine). And then another night this week I'm going to my sisters to wrap all 4 of the kids presents for her

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

December 19th, 2011, 08:41 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
We are getting together with Dh's family on Thursday for dinner and gift exchange. (Dh's birthday is also Thursday) Dh's sister works 12 hours over the weekend so she wanted to get together with everyone before then. I am trying my hardest for us to spend Christmas by ourselves. Dh's other sister is taking his mom from Thursday until Sunday and wanted to know if we wanted her for a day. I really don't want to have her here since I have been hurting. Hopefully we will have a nice Christmas day by ourselves.
December 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well we are alone this year. We normally go home to Spain, but this year it didn't make sense, since we just got back from Belgium. My aunt and uncle are leaving town. Our neighbors were nice to invite us over to their house for Christmas eve and Christmas it will be just the 3 of us Just thinking about I start crying......

December 19th, 2011, 09:35 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
We did Christmas with my FIL and S-MIL this past weekend. My parents are coming up either on Thursday or Saturday. Hoping Thursday so they can go to my anatomy scan with me. They will be here all weekend.
Then quiet Christmas eve at home- prepping for Christmas dinner Sunday. Sunday morning will just be us and my parents opening gifts. Then MIL, S-FIL and DH's step sister and her family will be coming over for Christmas dinner.

December 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Chinese food and a movie - it's the traditional Jewish Christmas.

Hanukah starts tomorrow though and Max is super excited. All 8 gifts are wrapped and he made his own menorah for school this year that we are bringing back home tomorrow to light together. We made latkes this morning before school and we will go to a school cancel lighting celebration and concert on Wednesday. Then next Monday we will celebrate with all the grandparents. Love that it is 8 days long!

December 19th, 2011, 10:59 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Christmas eve is at my brothers house and Christmas day is always at my house.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search