Tiny update on me.

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2011, 01:31 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Well I'm now 13W3D (still need to update my chart) I've been feeling better lately and only take my Zofran when needed. I'm less tired but still tired. I can actually get up and do things now but still end up going to bed around 830-900 every night. No more spotting.

I have picked up a couple new symptoms. Sciatic nerve pain? I didn't know about this until I googled it because I've been having horrible numbing burning stinging pain on my outter thigh and hip. Any tips on how to relieve it? I never even heard of this! Haha

My next appt will be Jan 2nd just a regular doctors visit but I will be calling and setting up an US that week for a gender scan. DH and I are paying $43 to find out the sex 1 month early. Haha. We're somewhat impatient. He's convinced and 100% "sure" it's a girl... I'm thinking it's a boy. We will see!

I hear the heartbeat every morning nice and strong. Its like a morning ritual.

I just wanted to do a quick mini update.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
December 19th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yuck to the sciatica pain...when baby is bigger, I have heard, to get on your hands and knees and sway back and forth to kind of move baby off of the nerve, not sure that you are far enough along for it to be baby pressing on it, but you could try that!

As far as everything else, yay for finding hb every day! And ya for finding out gender soon...you all are too funny, but $43 is a great deal!

December 19th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Veteran
Yikes.....sciatic pain already?! That's no good!! That is an absolutely miserable feeling. Hopefully it will ease off!! I don't know of any remedies with your baby being so small!!!

That is awesome that you get to hear your baby's hb every morning!! I wish I would have gotten a doppler, but I also know how obsessive I would be!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's probably best that that was a purchase I never made

That is an AMAZING deal on your gender scan!!! Hopefully you will get a clear view!!!!!!!!

December 19th, 2011, 02:39 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Happy you are starting to feel better and get to hear Baby's heartbeat on the doppler every morning.
December 19th, 2011, 03:20 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad that everything is going so well! I hope you're able to find some relief for the pain.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

December 19th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Sillylittlefishey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad things are going well as far as baby is concerned. Has your doctor checked your Vitamin D levels? Mine checked mine early in my pregnancy and they were *really* low so they put me on a Vit D supplement (rx) and it really helped me a lot with the tiredness...I still had moments of being tired but it wasn't constantly like it was before the supplement.

December 19th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like everything's going pretty well For me, lifting weights helps a lot with sciatic nerve pain. I don't really know why exactly, but I had pretty bad sciatic pain with my 1st 2 babies when I didn't work out, started lifting weights and working out after my 2nd and then when I was preg with my 3rd baby I didn't have any sciatic pain at all! I mainly do squats, lunges, and deadlifts...I know you have to be careful if you don't do weights already but I'm sure light lifting would be fine. Plus it helps a lot when it's time to lose the baby weight

December 19th, 2011, 07:15 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like things are going well. I hope that you get some energy back since your in the second trimester. YAY for a healthy h/b!!!

=May '05 and '11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search