Are you?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2011, 05:57 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Are you considering cord blood banking?
Are you drinking enough water every day?
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up?
Are you exercising during your pregnancy?
Are you feeling emotional?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

December 20th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Are you considering cord blood banking? I did it with my son. I haven't given it much thought yet for this one.
Are you drinking enough water every day? Yes. I only drink milk and water, for the most part, so I think I get plenty.
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? It seems to be the same for me.
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? Yes. Last week, I started walking on the treadmill at work. I go every day for 30 minutes to get my heart in better shape.
Are you feeling emotional? No.
December 20th, 2011, 06:29 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
Are you considering cord blood banking?I wish we could afford it, I would love to do it
Are you drinking enough water every day?probably not, I really don't like water...I mostly drink milk
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up?I am ALWAYS hungry, but I can't eat much at one time, I kind of graze all day
Are you exercising during your pregnancy?um no, I can hardly breath after walking up the stairs,haha
Are you feeling emotional?not really

1/25/12

December 20th, 2011, 06:45 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Are you considering cord blood banking?No. I wish we could afford to though
Are you drinking enough water every day?Most of the days yes. I just keep a bottle filled by myside all day
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up?Yes. It seems like I am hungry all the time
Are you exercising during your pregnancy?No but I need to start walking
Are you feeling emotional? Off and on
December 20th, 2011, 06:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you considering cord blood banking? No
Are you drinking enough water every day? No, I'm perpetually dehydrated, but carbonated beverages or plain water both make me throw up.
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? No, eating the same as before. My appetite picked up in the beginning but then when the nausea set in my appetite went away.
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? No, I was afraid to when they found the SCH on my early ultrasound. And I'm lazy.
Are you feeling emotional? My only "yes" for these questions. I tear up over the silliest videos these days. Flash mob videos make me tear up.
December 20th, 2011, 07:38 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Are you considering cord blood banking? No, it's too expensive
Are you drinking enough water every day? I think I am.
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? It comes and goes
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? does mental exercise count?
Are you feeling emotional? Yeah

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

December 20th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
]Are you considering cord blood banking? Wish we could. It's too expensive.
Are you drinking enough water every day? That's all I drink.
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? In the morning it's becoming more and more difficult to eat breakfast. My appetite I think has gone down not up.....
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? I will once the first trimester is over with.
Are you feeling emotional? Yeah.

December 20th, 2011, 09:57 AM
mzshell13's Avatar Super Mommy
Are you considering cord blood banking? Probably not
Are you drinking enough water every day? Definitely not, but I'm trying.
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? I am never hungry and have to force myself to eat.
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? does chasing a toddler count?
Are you feeling emotional? Definitely

December 20th, 2011, 10:28 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Are you considering cord blood banking? Not an option in my area, so we delay cutting, then I plan on encapsulating.
Are you drinking enough water every day? I think so, I at least try.
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? nope. I actually haven't gained any weight in a month.
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? not a lot, try to walk when I'm able.
overly so.

December 20th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Are you considering cord blood banking? I've considered it, but I haven't done much more than that.

Are you drinking enough water every day? I am drinking tons of water every day and still can't seem to get enough. Some days, I drink over a gallon and still feel parched.

Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? My appetite has not picked up yet, the opposite actually. I don't have m/s yet, but I just don't have much of an appetite. I'm sure it will come soon enough.

Are you exercising during your pregnancy? I'm normally a very fit person, but I've been nervous up to this point. So I have been slacking. I plan to at the very least hop on my elliptical on Thursday. I prefer running, so I might incorporate that little bit little back into my regimen. I'm still just nervous. I'm also buying a couple of prenatal fitness DVDs.

Are you feeling emotional? Not really. I was really irritable at first, but I feel pretty normal now.

December 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you considering cord blood banking? I would love to, but it isn't in the budget - very sad about that!
Are you drinking enough water every day? I am sure I am, I get it in all forms...water, tea, ice, I am so thirsty all of the time, I must be drinking 20 gallons a day...lol!
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? No, I am not eating for two...in fact I don't think I am eating for a normal 1...haha!
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? Does lifting a glass of water count as exercise
Are you feeling emotional? Sometimes, mostly at things like commercials or when I see DH and DD together...I am more sappy these days!!

December 20th, 2011, 03:18 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you considering cord blood banking? I would if it wasn't so expensive
Are you drinking enough water every day? I try, and I'm successful on the days where I don't have to work, but trying to find someone to watch my class while I use the bathroom is not so easy. On days I'm at work I don't drink as much as I should.
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? Some days
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? nope
Are you feeling emotional? yep

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

December 20th, 2011, 05:02 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Are you considering cord blood banking? No. In all of my work for marrow transplants and what-not I have learned that most things that would cause baby to need a transplant would mean that their cord blood is no good to them or anyone. I will be donating the cord blood.
Are you drinking enough water every day? Probably not. I'm trying.
Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? Not really...
Are you exercising during your pregnancy? No more than normal
Off and on

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
December 22nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you considering cord blood banking? That is not within our financial abilities.

Are you drinking enough water every day? Trying, thanks for the reminder!

Are you eating for two? Has your appetite picked up? Yes it has but the nausea and aversions are making it hard.

Are you exercising during your pregnancy? Just walking a lot like I always do.

Are you feeling emotional? Yes

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search