Pressure/pain?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2011, 10:07 AM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
So I am just about 33 weeks and all this week I have had this bad vaginal pressure/pain every time I stand up and start walking. I feel like he is trying to push his way out! It hurts pretty bad and I have to stop in my tracks sometimes, but goes away after about 10 minutes. I haven't had any contractions or Braxton Hicks lately and when I got checked two weeks ago my cervix was still completely closed. Is this a normal feeling? DD was breech and I never experienced this with her.

1/25/12

December 21st, 2011, 10:11 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I have been feeling this since about 16 weeks. I told my midwive it feels as if this baby is going to fall out.
She said I am just carring really low and since its not my first baby all the ligaments and muscles are streached out.

I remember this with DD but maybe the last 3-4 weeks.

When I stand up and start walking I hobble a little and sound like a old lady until I get a few steps in. But some days the pain wont let up like if I did a lot of walking or standing.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
December 21st, 2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey2000k View Post
I told my midwive it feels as if this baby is going to fall out.
This is exactly how I feel! Thanks for the input, I'm not too worried about but, it sure does hurt!

1/25/12

December 21st, 2011, 10:22 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepingFaith View Post
This is exactly how I feel! Thanks for the input, I'm not too worried about but, it sure does hurt!
She told me its round ligament pain.... also my Chiroprator told me the same thing.

I am freaking out a little because I feel I am so early to be feeling this much pain. Not sure how I am going to be able to walk when I hit my 30's weeks.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
December 21st, 2011, 10:47 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Just wanted to say I hope your pain eases some soon

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

December 21st, 2011, 11:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had it with both my kids. I just made sure that I could sit down if it got bad. I've never had preterm labor issues (I was 1cm with both my kids when labor started!), so for me it wasn't anything bad.
December 21st, 2011, 11:38 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I get it occassionally also. The doctor said because of this not being my first pregnancy, it is more painful and noticable than before. I was also told it was RLP.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
December 21st, 2011, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I totally feel your pain (literally!) I remember it happening much earlier with Max, but over the last two weeks walking, getting dressed, rolling over in bed, etc. has gotten almost unbearably painful. I hurt before but not like this. I just keep reminding myself how it's only for 19 more days. Hang in there!!

December 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
Thanks ladies, I guess I will just grin and bear it for the next 6 weeks

1/25/12

December 21st, 2011, 05:52 PM
Veteran
I know exactly what you are feeling!!! It is extremely painful...sometimes I wonder if my water is about to break, but I have had this feeling on and off since about 30 wks!

December 21st, 2011, 06:05 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been getting it for weeks, and it's really started to hurt at times the last couple weeks. I remember having it with DS very late in pregnancy. It does worry me some and I start to feel like maybe something is wrong, but they keep telling me my cervix looks good. In addition to RLP it can also be this Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction in Pregnancy.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

December 21st, 2011, 06:42 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had the same feeling when I was pregnant with Jayden (my second). His head was so far down and he would grind his head on my pelvic bone all the time. It sucked!!

=May '05 and '11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search