ughh...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Veteran
Okay Ladies...my husband will not have sex with me!! He says the thought of everything creeps him out! Well, obviously, I'm taking it VERY personal! I feel like I am the size of a house and quite repulsive and my husband not wanting to DTD is seriously not making me feel any better!! Am I the only one going through this??

December 28th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Same here, though to be honest, I find it a relief right now. I'm way too uncomfortable and only suggest it so i look like the team player

December 28th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
So sorry. I'm a long way from that point in my pregnancy. However, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the way you look and everything to do with his fear of somehow harming the baby. It's irrational... but that's just men for you.

December 28th, 2011, 04:10 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junie22 View Post
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the way you look and everything to do with his fear of somehow harming the baby. It's irrational... but that's just men for you.
This was my guess too, but I can definitely see how you're hurt. We don't DTD at all while I'm pregnant, so I've never been in this situation.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

December 28th, 2011, 04:15 PM
KeepingFaith's Avatar *~Mom to Faith Marie~*
I'm sorry you are feeling hurt, but I agree it is the thought of harming or poking the baby bot you. We haven't DTD since conception so I cannot really relate

1/25/12

December 28th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Veteran
i have the same issue with my husband but it is getting better im starting to show now and hes actualy starting to be in the mood again so give it time it really hurt my feelings at first too i thought it was because of my weight at first too he was just to afraid of doing something that would make us loos the baby now hes not so scared and he can enjoy things a bit more without fear
December 28th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's frustrating! I wouldn't like it either.... At the moment he can't keep his hands off and we're dtd almost every day but we'll see how things are when I'm full term. ;-)

December 29th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That is very frustrating! I have had that issue when I wasn't pg and I thought it was me, I was completely wrong, but felt so defeated so I know where you are coming from. I am SURE it's not you, he is probably really scared and freaked out by the fact that baby moves around, etc. I am not really showing too much and we DTD last night, he can't feel the baby move yet, but baby was moving around and it freaked me out a bit...lol!

Hang in there, remind him that once baby comes, it will be a while before he "gets any", so he might want to take advantage

December 29th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Veteran
I talked to him this morning and let him know that I feel so unattractive and unwanted right now. I don't feel needed or desired. I am having serious self image issues and I told him all about it. If he isn't comfy DTD, that's okay. There are so many other ways to show affection. He seemed to really understand... We will see

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search