Wednesday What

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2012, 03:13 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Mommas:
What is the newest thing your little one started doing?
What is your favorite thing to do with your little one?

Mommies-to-be:
What is the most comfortable position for you right now?
What is your plan for L&D?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

January 25th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
If I'm not in bed, there's no uncomfortable position other than trying to bend over to pick something up while I am sitting. I kind of have to lean sideways. I can still bend over from a standing position.

I'm not sure what aspect we're talking about. I plan on working until I go into labor. Once there, I plan to have a vaginal birth unless something bad happens and I plan to stay off the medicine as long as I can.
January 25th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mommas:
What is the newest thing your little one started doing?
Inviting me to do things with her. "Do you want to go to the mailbox with me? Come on, Mommy". She grabs my hand and tugs me in the direction of where she wants to go or what she wants to do. How can I say no?

We love playing Candyland, doing puzzles, reading books, playing in her kitchen. It is amazing to see her imagination begin to blossom!

Mommies-to-be:
In bed -- on my side. I can get comfortable for a little while on the couch with me feet up on the ottoman. I can't handle sitting in hard chairs for very long at all. Going out to eat has not been a fun experience lately. My back starts killing me.

Induction is set for 3/20 if he doesn't show himself by then. DH, my sister and I will be in the room. I hold out for a while, but I'm sure I will get the epidural. Right now he is still very comfortably laying sideways (as he has been for the last 10 weeks). It's comfortable for me because he's not in my ribs, but I sure do want him to turn before the end -- otherwise c-section for me. If I have to have a c-section, they will do a tubal while they are in there.

January 25th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mommies-to-be:
What is the most comfortable position for you right now? Hmmmm. Sitting or laying down. I haven't gotten to the super uncomfortable stage yet.

What is your plan for L&D? To have another all natural hypnobirth, at the alternative birthing center in the hospital. I know I want to be in the shower and probably the tub too with a possible waterbirth.

January 25th, 2012, 06:31 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mommies-to-be:
What is the most comfortable position for you right now? It varies. Sometimes while I'm sitting I can't breathe so I inch to the end of the couch and lean forward. That might help. If not I try standing and leaning forward. Sometimes that helps. Then gravity causes standing to be uncomfortable and I can't breathe so I try sitting and leaning forward again or getting on my hands and knees. At times I'm comfortable laying with my belly propped up, sometimes not. Nothing is ever comfortable in the long term, so I am constantly maneuvering myself into a position that is comfortable for the moment. Even though I'm only 30 weeks I'm measuring 38 weeks, so it's interesting.
What is your plan for L&D? I'm going to have a c-section. When is the only thing that is up in the air.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

January 25th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lying on either side, one will get sore or numb and i have to switch. Sitting up and propped against pillows is pretty comfortable too!

I am hoping not to be induced this time, I do want an epi, DH will be the only one in the room when I am delivering, but family can come and visit while I am laboring. Other than that, go with the flow

January 25th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
]Mommas:
What is the newest thing your little one started doing? Telling stories while he plays with his toys.

Cuddle, he's a very active kid, so I don't get many moments where he just wants to lay with me and cuddle.

Mommies-to-be:
I'm still early to have any position be uncomfortable. But if I am laying on my back it hurts to sneeze

To early to start thinking about it. Either way, have no plan, work until my water breaks

January 25th, 2012, 02:07 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
What is the newest thing your little one started doing? She just started rolling over.
What is your favorite thing to do with your little one? Snuggle

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Tags
qotd , wednesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search