Big panic attack yesterday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Lately I have been doing good with trying to stay postive and not to worry so much. Yesterday I had a big panic attack. Cody was moving around yesterday morning then all of sudden I didn't feel anything from him. I went about cleaning the house. I finally sat down to relax to try to get him to move. Still nothing. I drank some cold water, ate some thing and waited a good 30 minutes. Nothing. I ate something sweet and still nothing. I got the doppler out and I really couldn't fine his hb on the doppler. I started to really panic and cry. After about 10 minutes trying to fine his hb on the dopper I stopped to give it a rest. I was thinking about calling labor and delivery to see if I could go in. Dh came home and he helped me to calm down. He said if I didn't feel Cody move by night time we would go in. Couple of hours later I finally felt a kick after dinner. Dh went in to take a shower and I got the doppler out. Found his hb right away on the doppler. I am guessing since I couldn't fine the hb on the doppler earlier that maybe he was hiding behind my placenta since it is in the front.

I think this month is going to make everything harder on me. I am not a fan of March. I lost my mom on March 23rd. Our first lost was supposed to be born in March. We lost pumpkin last March and I had my d&c on the 23rd. I really wish I could just skip over this month. I wish would May would get her so I can hold Cody in my arms and know everything is going to be ok.
March 3rd, 2012, 02:46 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Im sorry Cody gave you such a scare. I too am not a fan of March, My first loss was due March 14th & I passed one of the babys I lost last year on the 17th.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 3rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I'm sorry that you were scared! I have a terrible time finding Layne on the doppler. I even went to the hospital and it took them forever to find him. He was moving around way too much. He could also be turned around and kicking your back. Although I do not have a hate for March, I just want it to be closer to my due date so all these aches, pains, and braxton hicks stop terrifying me.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
March 4th, 2012, 06:03 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Stacey! I hope that this month flies by for you.. I'm sorry Cody gave you such a scare. I do think it's normal though for them to become less active when your further along because they have less room to move around. Always remember though that if you need the reassurance it doesn't hurt to go get checked out. If nothing else you just get the piece of mind that he is doing good.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 5th, 2012, 11:20 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 5th, 2012, 12:03 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stacey so sorry that Cody gave you a scare but I'm so glad that he finally started moving and you were able to find his heartbeat. Hopefully the month of March will fly by and May will be here before we know it. I know I'm pretty excited for it to get here too.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 5th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry Cody scared you like that.....I know March is a long month but I hope it flies by for you. At least each day gets you a day closer to your due date.

March 5th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Those dang anterior placentas are frustrating! I had one with Pete and didn't here a HB on the doppler until 16 weeks, even at the midwives office! I didn't feel him move a lot, even a few days before he was born. I only felt the really big movements!

March 5th, 2012, 08:05 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad he is ok...I'm right there with you (though April is my nightmare month)...but still, cant wait till May - there are going to be a whole lot of rainbow babies!
March 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry you had such a scare! Darned anterior placenta! March is a bittersweet month for me, my EDD for my loss last year was on Saturday, which also happens to be DD's birthday, I was glad to have her birthday party to keep my mind off of it! I hope the month flies by for you!!

March 6th, 2012, 12:42 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Glad he's OK. It's sad that we can sit back and just enjoy our pregnancy like most others do.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search