Snookie confirmed she is pregnant....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By mom2moose
  • 1 Post By .:Shortcake:.
  • 5 Post By Shadeauxe
  • 5 Post By K.A.T

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2012, 07:16 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
The Clicker - Confirmed: 'Jersey Shore's' Snooki is pregnant and engaged

I'm pretty terrified about this. To make things worse, there are so many good and loving people who want children but are struggling to have them, and then she get's pregnant. I just honestly hope she really does change and put all of her partying days behind her.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
March 7th, 2012, 07:20 AM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
... I can't say I'm happy for them... She is way to big of a party girl and nervous about the baby. But what can ya do?

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
March 7th, 2012, 07:21 AM
mom2moose
No offense, but she might be a great mom. This might be what she needs to grow up. She comes off as an idiot, but that doesn't mean she's NOT loving or caring or has the potential to be a great mom.
March 7th, 2012, 07:43 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Honestly my opinion is am I happy for her... no! Do I think she deserves to have a child right this moment in her life.. no. But IRL how many women get pregnant unexpectedly and turn out to be great, loving parents.... a lot. So IF she changes her life around and steps up then great. If not... well it will just be one more of those things that I will never understand why people who deserve the best don't get it and ones that don't do.
Belita likes this.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 7th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I think people should cut her some slack. Reality shows are not really "real", so it is not possible to know what these people are like in real life. If someone followed me around and filmed me only when I was at my worst, you guys would be saying the same thing about me.

What I think is is horrible is that her ex-boyfriend was quoted saying that he hoped she had a miscarriage. That was unacceptable to me.
March 7th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I honestly don't care either way.

March 7th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
I don't keep up with reality tv or celebrity births. But pregnancy is weird in how easily it can happen for some and on the same side, how hard it can be for others to sustain a pregnancy.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
March 7th, 2012, 10:32 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeauxe View Post
I think people should cut her some slack. Reality shows are not really "real", so it is not possible to know what these people are like in real life. If someone followed me around and filmed me only when I was at my worst, you guys would be saying the same thing about me.

What I think is is horrible is that her ex-boyfriend was quoted saying that he hoped she had a miscarriage. That was unacceptable to me.
Now that is horrible. Which ex said that? That is one thing I would never wish upon my worst enemy.

As for hoping she turns out to be a great mother, I really do hope she does.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
March 7th, 2012, 10:47 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2moose View Post
No offense, but she might be a great mom. This might be what she needs to grow up. She comes off as an idiot, but that doesn't mean she's NOT loving or caring or has the potential to be a great mom.
I got pg at 19 and everyone thought I was doomed and so was my child. I was a huge party girl that could never get anything right. From the day that stick read positive, I did a total 180 and now she's going to be 16. She's a bright young girl with a great future ahead of her. She's advanced in her classes and can even graduate a year early. She's also the most respectful child, aside from having teenage drama queen moments, I have. So that's my long winded way of saying, a baby can change you and you never know how things will turn out.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 7th, 2012, 03:18 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I personally like Snooki, out of most of the girls on that show......I think she's got a bright future ahead of her and she will make a good mother. She's got a good back bone and will grow up wonderfully imo.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Super Mommy
I hope she grows up (and fast) and is the mom that the baby deserves.
March 8th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not a big fan of her and she don't look like a mothering type, but i do hope she turns out to be a good mother.

March 8th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel the same way. I am not happy for her, but I do hope that she turns around and becomes a great mother for her child. I wouldn't wish a loss on my worst enemy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search