First trimester lady check in

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2012, 03:12 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How are our first trimester ladies holding up?
What was your last freak out moment?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Expecting my baby boy May 9th
Emergency cerclage put in 12/24

March 9th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I freaked out just yesterday over something non-pregnancy-related at first and then started freaking out that my stress would cause me to miscarry.
Other than that this is only my second pregnancy that has made it this far so I'm pretty hopeful. Just trying to stay sane until my ultrasound next Friday.

March 9th, 2012, 09:34 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex&angels View Post
Hi I freaked out just yesterday over something non-pregnancy-related at first and then started freaking out that my stress would cause me to miscarry.
Other than that this is only my second pregnancy that has made it this far so I'm pretty hopeful. Just trying to stay sane until my ultrasound next Friday.
It's hard not to stress out. I hope your appointment goes well next Friday and you see that little heart beating!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Expecting my baby boy May 9th
Emergency cerclage put in 12/24

March 9th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am doing well. Waiting for my ultrasound on Tuesday, I feel it will help me relax. but time is going ridiculously slowly!

March 9th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing better today since my test line was a lot darker this morning and I got my first betas back. I was freaking out about having to get the book fair packed up today while avoiding picking up anything heavy and letting people know why I didn't want to pick anything up.

Luckily, I managed to avoid all of that!

March 9th, 2012, 01:56 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I'm doing fine... just slightly pukey. My last freak out moment was at my appt. on Wed when I heard the OB say "HOLY COW!" as she was looking inside me It turns out I have a 1.5mm polyp that is protruding from my cervix, not allowing it to close all the way. She wants to leave it alone until the end of the 1st trimester, and then I will have to have an in-office procedure to have it removed. NOT looking forward to that, but thankful that I have a reason for my spotting, and that it is NOT related to the baby! So, just trying to stay positive about things even though I'm frustrated that I have one more thing to be slightly concerned about.

March 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
6w tomorrow and already getting tight jeans. Taking it as a good sign. 19th can't come quick enough for the 1st u/s.

March 9th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Hit 6 weeks today and doing ok. The nausea is really starting to kick in and I'm still cramping. Hoping those are all good signs though. Haven't really had too much of a freak out moment yet, but I'm sure I will. Stilll waiting for the first appointment on the 19th.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search