Friday Five (For the mommies)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2012, 03:26 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Where does your baby sleep?
When was the last time you took pictures of your baby?
What makes your baby mad?
What color are your baby's eyes? Have they changed since birth?
How many outfits does your baby go through in a day?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 9th, 2012, 07:35 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Where does baby sleep? A combination of his crib and my bed with me. Depends on the time of day (generally nap time and first to bed is in his crib and then later in the night is in bed with me) and his mood. Sometimes it is not worth me trying to get him down in his crib because he just wants to cuddle. And who doesn't love baby cuddles?!

When did I last take pictures of him? Two days ago. He had carrots for the first time and had them from one end of his body to the other (including his hair!) He was so excited to get solid food! I try to take pictures every few days. Sometimes I am successful, sometimes not so much

What makes him mad? If he wants my attention and I am not giving it to him and when he wants to get something and can't figure out how. He is very frustratable right now because he is right on the verge of crawling, but now quite there. So when he wants to move quicker than his body lets him, he gets rather mad!

What color are his eyes? They are a moss green-brown color. Not quite brown, but not really green either. I think they are headed toward light brown (mine are a reddish brown color), but they are not done changing yet. He was born with deep grey-blue. You could tell they were heading dark pretty early though, because of the deepness of the color.

How many outfits a day? At least two, but up to four. He is really good at pottying during diaper changes, which gets his clothes messy. And I hate it when is outfit is wet from drool or has something on it. He has literally more clothes than me and DH combined, so he can be four outfits a day without too much trouble. Lol.
March 9th, 2012, 08:34 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where does your baby sleep? They sleep in the Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper next to my bed or in their Rock N Play sleepers in the corner of my room.
When was the last time you took pictures of your baby? last night
What makes your baby mad? Keagan gets angry when he doesn't eat right away when he's hungry. Greyson will get that way every once in a while, but he's pretty laid back.
What color are your baby's eyes? Have they changed since birth? Both have dark blue eyes right now. I'm expecting them to turn brown just like DS and DD.
How many outfits does your baby go through in a day? Usually one outfit and one set of pajamas a piece.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Tags
friday , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search