I just want to run away and cry.

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hate pregnancy. I should be over the moon happy at another chance for a miracle baby. But I am not. I am angry, all the time. I am sad all the time. I got a nice camera for my birthday. but since my husband's job lied about a raise they were offering, I had to sell it to pay pills. It didn't go far and I still don't have enough for my prometrium. I only have 1 more day's worth.

I tried to get a video of Peter signing more today, and my iphone froze, and I missed it. Peter's first birthday is in 2 weeks, and I am not going to have a camera to catch it. He only turns one once, and I won't be able to capture it for my baby book.

I am not even sure what what my point is. I am just so sad today. Why am I not happy? I should be happy! These are such trivial issues, and they seem like the end of the world to me!

March 10th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're going through all that. Pregnancy hormones don't help either. Does anyone have a camera you can use for his birthday?

March 10th, 2012, 10:44 AM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there hun....let me know if I can help at all. I might have a camera you could use...we could meet up if you want!

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
March 10th, 2012, 10:56 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Sorry you are going through all this. If we lived closer I would lend yu my camera. Sending yu lots of hugs.
March 10th, 2012, 11:15 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs*

I get it

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, I can relate. I am going through some things that are testing me as a person.

On a good note, I have an extra camera you can use until you are able to get one!! It is just a point and shoot, not a super fancy camera but it does take decent pictures. PM me your address and I will get it into the mail for you on Monday.

I wish I had progesterone to give you! Hopefully someone has extra left over they can send out. Maybe ask in the TTCWMA room and ask if anyone has any?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 10th, 2012, 02:03 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I have some progesterone suppositories left over. Maybe just over a months worth or just at a months worth. They are 200mg a piece. If you want them you are more than welcome to them.

As for the camera, we do not have one either, so I feel you there. My iPhone is all I have too.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
March 10th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks you girls. I love you! I thought you were going to be annoyed with me for being such a whiner!
missy123 likes this.

March 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
We would never be upset with you about telling us what you are feeling. That is what we are here for.
missy123 and TnPhotoMama81 like this.
March 10th, 2012, 05:53 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Oh heck, I whine ALL the time. In fact I annoy myself.

You my dear are not whining. Lol.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
March 10th, 2012, 09:57 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Not annoyed at all. I totally get it.

Seems like a lot of employers lie about raises...that irks me I would be pretty upset with that.

I'd be feeling the same way...I've definitely had those moments before too.

*hugs*

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
March 11th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Hopefulpinkangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also have some 200mg Prometrium left as well. I would be more than happy to send it to you! I'd love for it not to go to waste, those tiny pills aren't cheap. LOL
missy123 likes this.

Jan 2010 August 2011

March 11th, 2012, 08:44 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Im sorry pregnancy is such a hard time and when you are dealing with money problems with it everything feels like the end of the world (trust me we are dealing with this as well).

Im sorry about the camera... start calling friends and see if someone has one you can borrow for his B-day.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 11th, 2012, 09:06 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS mama!! It's hard enough to go through pregnancy, when you haven't went through a loss but it's even more stressful when you've had a loss.

On a side note, you ladies rock!! Seriously!! I love how you all offer up stuff when a person is in need. That doesn't happen too much anymore these days .

=May '05 and '11

March 11th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Camera is going in the mail to you tomorrow sweetie! We got ya!!
TnPhotoMama81 likes this.

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

March 11th, 2012, 11:45 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
WOW you ladies make me so proud to be in this room. I just love all the out pouring of love I see. I can't even count now how many times I have seen you share doppler's to calm down another PAL lady in need or send outfits or even boxes of clothing to the new baby's coming that are in need.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 11th, 2012, 07:23 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Yep the ladies here are AMAZING!!! I know it's hard to stay positive but remember that's what we are here for!!!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 11th, 2012, 08:55 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
I hope you share some of his birthday photos with us! *hug*

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
March 11th, 2012, 11:55 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Darn pregnancy hormones, I'm tearing up reading all the responses you've already had!!! I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. Money troubles are always SO stressful, and to have to part with your brand new camera must have been really upsetting. As for the prometrium, is your OB able to give you any samples to get you by for a bit? I think it is wonderful the girls on here are offering their extras... hopefully the dosages they have are what you are currently taking so that you can take them up on their offers! Huge hugs to you... we're all in this together, and WHINING IS ALLOWED. But for the record, I don't consider your post to be whiney... you're going through a lot, and I'm glad you shared your feelings with us!
missy123 and stargatemommy like this.

March 12th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doremi View Post
Darn pregnancy hormones, I'm tearing up reading all the responses you've already had!!! I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. Money troubles are always SO stressful, and to have to part with your brand new camera must have been really upsetting. As for the prometrium, is your OB able to give you any samples to get you by for a bit? I think it is wonderful the girls on here are offering their extras... hopefully the dosages they have are what you are currently taking so that you can take them up on their offers! Huge hugs to you... we're all in this together, and WHINING IS ALLOWED. But for the record, I don't consider your post to be whiney... you're going through a lot, and I'm glad you shared your feelings with us!
I think it is more the norm in here for us all to reach out and help each other when we can... When I was pregnant Lori & Lynda (not a part of PAL but JM) sent me progesterone, Rebecca sent me a Doppler to listen to Scarlett to help ease my fears. I have gotten clothes and homemade things from Stacey, Lori, Courtney, Julie ect... There have been 5-6 girls from various boards that sent me Similac coupons. I try to give back as much as I can... I am just so proud to be a part of this JM community!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search