Still jealous?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2012, 04:44 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
So one of my old friends I don't speak to very much just had his baby... I know wife and what not. Well ever since I found out they were pregnant I have been so jealous! Now there holding their precious LO and I'm so jealous... But I feel shouldn't be. I'm almost 26 weeks pregnant. I also should be holding my precious LO in 14 weeks.

Anyone else still getting jealous even though your pregnant too?

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
March 15th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, but I think it's because I'm still so early on and my best friend is due right around when I should have been due with Gabriel.

March 15th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
All the time! It is kind of frustrating, it seems like the baby can't come soon enough (and other times, I feel I can hold off since having a baby is so time consuming!)

It feels like everyone is so far ahead of me in pregnancy - even though many of the ladies here are still in their 1st trimester. I guess it's hard to be patient for those 40 weeks

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
March 15th, 2012, 06:49 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I know that this happened to me when I was pregnant. My friend had her baby in May when I was due in October. It was so hard to still be pregnant. Now she is thinking about TTC her second baby and I am yet again jealous of her because it seels like I will forever be just a little bit "behind" her. It really shouldn't matter at all because it isn't a competition...but it sometimes feels like it.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 15th, 2012, 07:43 PM
caitea's Avatar Bun in the oven
Yeah. I'm just now preggers again and over the moon about it, but I look at my friend who's 16 weeks and I'm still so jealous of her. I think it's mostly because she got pregnant right around the time I did with William, thought she had a miscarriage and lo and behold, she's carrying twins.
March 15th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogeek View Post
I am yet again jealous of her because it seels like I will forever be just a little bit "behind" her. It really shouldn't matter at all because it isn't a competition...but it sometimes feels like it.
I'm that EXACT same way with my best friend. She and I were pregnant together the first time, I was due in May, she in July. Well, Cora died and suddenly she had the practical mothering experience, she had the promotion in life, and I was still stuck in the same place. Well, they decided they were done after their third, so when Allison was born I finally felt like I had "caught up" even though Allison is my FOURTH.

And she just recently told me they're going to have another. I believe they're currently TTC.

And I'm behind again.

March 16th, 2012, 08:30 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
YES I have been there before.
After my miscarriage our friend got his girl friend pregnant.... well we thought it was him but she did not know who the dad was and had to wait until 16 weeks to do a amnio to have a DNA test. Anyway it ended up being his baby.
4 months after my very first miscarriage she got pregnant, but 4 months later I got pregnant again with my rainbow Maidson. I was so jelous the whole time because she seemed to have everyone giving her so much attention and me not so much. When she had her baby I was so jelous I did not even visit until it was 6 weeks old. Her baby was this tiny little 5 pound 8 oz cute baby. When I had Maidson 4 months later she was FAT, round and weight almost 8 pounds. My new born was the same size as her 4 months old. I was so upset cause when we went out in public her little premie sized baby got all the attention.

Well after Madison was born I was so into her that the jelousy pretty much went away. I was happy to have the "baby". Well that was short lived because she got pregnant very shortly after I had Maidson so attention was right back on her.

She has had the "baby" this whole time and she just turned 3..... she just annouced that she has baby fever since we are having a baby and they are trying for another.

REALLY??? Cant I have the "baby" for atleast a year or 2?

I know this is bad but I hope she ends up with another girl because her reason for trying again is for a boy since the other 2 are girls.
She has had no problems getting pregnant always on the first try, easy pregnancys, births that we would all die for, and no problems breastfeeding at all.

UGH she makes me sick.... but funny thing is after all these years she is my best friend...lol

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 16th, 2012, 10:19 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes. A friend of mine and I were due the same day. I had a m/c and she didn't. She had her baby in Jan and it was hard to see her snuggling her baby when I was supposed to have one the same age as hers.

=May '05 and '11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search